A View From The Terrace.

The Celtic fan is really annoying me, especially thinking that the player of the month was only a Premiership thing
Aye her not putting the Rovers scarf on was pissing me off too.

4 minutes ago, resk said:
5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:
The Celtic fan is really annoying me, especially thinking that the player of the month was only a Premiership thing

Aye her not putting the Rovers scarf on was pissing me off too.

Yes 100% and asking if he would support any other team, hardly likely to be a glory hunter following Albion Rovers 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Telfer claiming that Falkirk fans deserve better, was eclipsed only by his nonsense about there having been over 1,000 of them at Palmerston for the recent midweek game.

A mainstream career might beckon at this rate.

Being on the BBC is pretty mainstream ma friend. 

What is it about fans from farm villages like Dumfries and Perth that means you get so pissy about clubs with big supports being praised? 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Telfer claiming that Falkirk fans deserve better, was eclipsed only by his nonsense about there having been over 1,000 of them at Palmerston for the recent midweek game.

The 'Falkirk fans deserve better' bit was the set up to him laughing at them surely? I didn't think he was being serious when he said that.

I really liked the studio chat and the Lana Clelland segment. Could have lived without seeing a Celtic fan patronising an Albion Rovers fan though.

Edited by Kyle

Most wee* team fans deserve better than their club being helplessly driven into the dirt tbf.

*we're fucking massive tbf

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Being on the BBC is pretty mainstream ma friend. 

What is it about fans from farm villages like Dumfries and Perth that means you get so pissy about clubs with big supports being praised? 

It was inaccurate.

Falkirk did bring plenty fans for midweek, but there was nothing like 1,000 of them.  I know our gates are shite, but the crowd was only 1500.  To say that more than two thirds of them were supporting Falkirk is simply wrong and is the sort of throwaway, unchallenged guff that gets highlighted on the Sportsound and journalism threads.

The point of this programme is surely that it's a bit different from that other kind of output.