Boycott

velo army

Would you be willing to boycott home games in order to force the SFA to enact changes?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to boycott home games in order to force the SFA to enact changes?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/19 at 23:00

3 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Who is Maxwell's dad?

Should have written that's what i read from the picture.

Pictures paint a thousand words, this picture however paints only one. Cvnts

Edited by red23

14 minutes ago, red23 said:

Should have written that's what i read from the picture.

Pictures paint a thousand words, this picture however paints only one. Cvnts

Ah, right. It speaks volumes when the statement could so easily be true!

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sorry lads, but after what I've just uncovered I'm now 100% against the boycott. I want Scotland to have no part of any tournament that has this shit;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/89f6ad47-4f77-4e44-a139-f707973766ca

Sport Billy's adult son.

Exactly. A quick look at the guys who ran Celtic before McCann or David Murray at Rangers and then the guys at Sevco, as well as guys like Romanov and Mercer at Hearts, the Marrs at Dundee, John Boyle at Motherwell, Johnston at Kilmarnock, Milne at Aberdeen and countless others.
Even now we have folk who seem financially sound (or at least sounder) but have no idea or interest in the wider game, such at Budge at Hearts who wants to pretty much kill off half of the SPFL, and the continuing charade at Sevco.

We need fresh thoughts/ideas/voices in the SFA, but most of the folk who run our clubs should be anywhere near it.
We should have a thinktank imo

7 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

This. Stopped going 3 years ago after several spoiled games in the family section with people pished out their heads, standing up (kids can't see), swearing non-stop and at the same time having to cough up more to watch drivel for the privilege. Not to mention rushing away early from work to get there when not on a Saturday. I was a club member from the early nineties but I cannot see myself going back. Ever.

Did not even watch the games in the last week on TV.

Glad it's not just me, I worried I might get called a wuss when I posted that.

I'm enjoying following the women's team now, but without the big crowd it's not the same. 

11 hours ago, GordonS said:

Glad it's not just me, I worried I might get called a wuss when I posted that.

I'm enjoying following the women's team now, but without the big crowd it's not the same. 

Good example was when the guy in front with his wife continued standing after the anthems etc. Game kicked off and all we could see was hit fat arse in his kilt. I asked him to sit down and unbelievably his reply was 'the game has just started'. So what in his view was a sensible time to take your seat? 3 minutes in, 10 minutes, half time?

My kid was worried it was going to develop into an argument so his day out was impacted. Guy couldn't care less, as long as he was getting to do what he wanted.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm worried that, should McLeish be punted today or indeed at any time before the Cyprus game, folk would be placated and all this talk would stop.

Until the next bad result, DA...until the next.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm worried that, should McLeish be punted today or indeed at any time before the Cyprus game, folk would be placated and all this talk would stop.

That's why it shouldn't be about McLeish.

It would be a shame, however, if we got a Steve Clarke or a Prandelli, and their first game was marred - and possibly the result affected - by shitty crowds.

Still though, I'm up for it.

1 minute ago, Gordopolis said:

It would be a shame, however, if we got a Steve Clarke or a Prandelli, and their first game was marred - and possibly the result affected - by shitty crowds.

Indeed. It should never have been about McLeish.

7 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

I think we're probably safe from that scenario TBH  :(