2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Am I seeing a NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE flag in the Hearts end with a Millwall badge next to a Hearts one? :lol: 

Would that be Tommy Robinson? Or is he more aligned with Chelsea or Beitar Jerusalem?

Edited by Aim Here

Celtic have allowed Hearts to settle in very comfortably, another spectacular bottle job from popcorn teeth isn’t out of the question here.
Celtic will win today but it'll be in spite of him.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Celtic have allowed Hearts to settle in very comfortably, another spectacular bottle job from popcorn teeth isn’t out of the question here.

I don’t even think they’re good enough/this Celtic team are bad enough that Lennon’s meddling will sway it that much. Celtic goal and the floodgates open imo.

You'd think Celtic would be getting into a Hearts team that haven't a win in their last five league games but they look totally flat so far. 

I don’t even think they’re good enough/this Celtic team are bad enough that Lennon’s meddling will sway it that much. Celtic goal and the floodgates open imo.

Neil Lennon lost to the worst full-time side in the history of Scottish football on their own midden.

f82c41c9-36ed-41ed-b5e1-2b60503b1030.jpg

It’s well within his power to lose to this Hearts team.