Journalist killed in Derry riots

ICTChris

Can someone explain the relevance of Angus Robertson having attended, seem seated next to Arlene Fraser?

As opposed to the somewhat odd view expressed in this thread, she was no mere website editor. She had the ear of many on both sides of the divide in Ireland and, alas, Glasgow.

Plus her death has been politicised odiously.

Take your pick.

4 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Can someone explain the relevance of Angus Robertson having attended, seem seated next to Arlene Fraser?

Is she the same woman as Arlene Foster and wasn't it Ian Blackford?

On 4/24/2019 at 18:53, welshbairn said:

She was living in Derry with her fiance, having moved from Belfast to join her. Her online editing job is irrelevant. She was standing in a crowd of locals and press people and was shot dead by on all accounts a midget or a child who was handed the gun and bullets by a grown up. The difference between her and the gunmen and those behind them is fucking immense. I know that wasn't your meaning but thought it worth clarifying it. 

What I meant by 'differences' is that as far as I can ascertain she had had no fall out with this latest Republican murderous group nor any contact to make her a target, it is clear that the gunman was targeting the police and firing indiscriminately, this is supported by the New IRA's recognised code confirmed statement in the Irish News that, 'She had died while it was in the course of attacking the enemy'. then the have the cheek to offer sincere apologies.

The poor lassie was in the wrong place at the wrong time, R.I.P.

8 hours ago, alta-pete said:

4 hours ago, RGV said:

Is she the same woman as Arlene Foster and wasn't it Ian Blackford?

:lol:

19 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Is there a difference between a midget and dwarf?

A midget is a small person but their limbs are in proportion, whereas a dwarf is a small person who's limbs are not in proportion, most commonly shorter legs.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A midget is a small person but their limbs are in proportion, whereas a dwarf is a small person who's limbs are not in proportion, most commonly shorter legs.

Thank you DA Baracus.

Genuine question DAB, as you seem to be knowledgeable in the different factions of the little people, is there any particular reason why these fairy tale characters seem so angry and aggressive? 

Just now, Glenconner said:

Thank you DA Baracus.

Genuine question DAB, as you seem to be knowledgeable in the different factions of the little people, is there any particular reason why these fairy tale characters seem so angry and aggressive? 

Chromosomal imbalance probably 

49 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

What I meant by 'differences' is that as far as I can ascertain she had had no fall out with this latest Republican murderous group nor any contact to make her a target, it is clear that the gunman was targeting the police and firing indiscriminately, this is supported by the New IRA's recognised code confirmed statement in the Irish News that, 'She had died while it was in the course of attacking the enemy'. then the have the cheek to offer sincere apologies.

The poor lassie was in the wrong place at the wrong time, R.I.P.

Thanks for the obfuscation but she wasn't.  She was there to report on an incident in Derry and was murdered by Republican scum.  Let's name it for what it is.

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks for the obfuscation but she wasn't.  She was there to report on an incident in Derry and was murdered by Republican scum.  Let's name it for what it is.

"Republican scum"   thats exactly the decisive and incendiary rhetoric that's these terrorists want.

Luckily the people on board with the GFA  won't let that partisan thinking detail the process.