World Cup Sweepstake

It's coming home.

[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

6 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

It's coming home.

emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Any more of that shite and you're winnings will be sent to the cat and dug home

13 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Aye, that pretty much sums it up.

I only saw the last five minutes and once again I'm left in full blown 'yer da' mode about the state of football at the moment.

Instinctively that just shouldn't be a penalty, and I'd like to think I'd say the same had it worked out in my team's favour.

Good luck ya jammy b*****d.

Aye. I was screaming for a penalty, but only because those types of incidents have been given as penalties all tournament. Was genuinely hoping Netherlands could make it to full time, then regroup and improve in extra time. I'd been hoping for a harsh handball to be given against Japan(after the blatant handball they got away with v Scotland), it was just a shame that it came in the last minute of a last 16 match. 

Netherlands will need to be far better v Italy, who have looked decent (not seen all their games to be fair). Can't see us beating Italy and Germany

43 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Just checked my PayPal account and I can't see my £5 refund. This is slower than VAR.

Im the referee youll need to plead your case to the winner who is acting as VAR

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hopefully Sweden do win... afterall I was kind enough to give up my place 😉

That's going to be a bit freaky if the Swedes do win.

Expect to be approached by that betting site Div was trying to punt for a while.

I think Welshbairn's got this in the bag TBH.
Frankly, it's anyone but MeadowArab at this point (nothing personal).
It's ok, I understand. I'd feel the same way if the roles were reversed.

On the other hand...
[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

It's for the best, M9. There's no money on Earth could compensate for having to see OUR HERO GURLS getting a sphincter tongue-bath on every front page, tv show, advert, cereal packet...

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's for the best, M9. There's no money on Earth could compensate for having to see OUR HERO GURLS getting a sphincter tongue-bath on every front page, tv show, advert, cereal packet...

It's you versus my big pal  @alang1993 in the 2nd semi-final and, much as I love marinated herring and smoked reindeer, I hope that the Dutch pump you rotten.