English Premier League 2019-20

Emery saying he doesn't know if Xhaka will appear for the club again. 
Its gone on too long now and if he did appear he'd be hounded every single touch. Looks like a loan move in January on the cards.

Couple of decent games and he’d be fine at Arsenal. That’s how fickle football fans are. The whole thing has been handled appallingly which is par for the course at Arsenal.

Booing your own player is atrocious behaviour. Arsenal just aren’t very good, Leicester were winning that game all day long.

Brendan Rodgers is a terrific manager and should be on both Arsenal and Man Utd’s short lists if the have any sense.

Hopefully Liverpool win today and all but secure the league title with 6 months to spare.

Thank you.

Where did West Ham get Roberto from? He looks hopeless! OG today and sold two goals against Newcastle. 
He kept punching the ball out when he could just as easily caught it. He did redeem himself somewhat with some great saves after his blunder.

It might be a bloated with Sky cash, somewhat full of its self-importance affair, but this weekend alone showed why I make no apologies for following, and thoroughly enjoying, the EPL. From the top of the league to the bottom, there were some great results and goals already this weekend, and there’s interesting narrative brewing at Arsenal, West Ham, and Southampton.

Yeah, it’s a soap opera, but a bloody entertaining one.

16 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Delightful. Leicester are giving me more pleasure this season than they did in 15/16.

Funnily enough, I'm watching Leicester and I'm falling into the same trap that everyone fell into in 2015/16.

'They can't keep this form up, the wheels will fall off.' - but why can't they? They are as consistent as anyone in the league at present. Liverpool and their run of form are the only difference this time around but if that tails off at any point, things may well open up.

Re: the spurs v Sheffield disallowed goal. When the lines are put in to show the players yellow boot offside, there is a spurs players head deeper than the line, so surely he’s onside? Its a farce. I thought VAR would work after last years world cup, but they are just making a complete mess of it.

Booing your own player is atrocious behaviour. Arsenal just aren’t very good, Leicester were winning that game all day long.

Brendan Rodgers is a terrific manager and should be on both Arsenal and Man Utd’s short lists if the have any sense.

Hopefully Liverpool win today and all but secure the league title with 6 months to spare.

Thank you.

Brendan Rodgers shouldn’t touch either club with a bargepole IMO.

8 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Re: the spurs v Sheffield disallowed goal. When the lines are put in to show the players yellow boot offside, there is a spurs players head deeper than the line, so surely he’s onside? Its a farce. I thought VAR would work after last years world cup, but they are just making a complete mess of it.

It might just be the angle of still we are being shown? 

I've been against it from the very start so I'm enjoying the clusterfuck after clusterfuck tbh. 

24 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Brendan Rodgers shouldn’t touch either club with a bargepole IMO.

Aye totally, that'd be shite eh, best just stay at Leicester.

Rogers would crawl to the Emirates or old.Trafford for.those jobs and so he should.  Man Utd are the third biggest club.in the world who.the f**k wouldn't want to manage them?  

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Thank you.

Be hilarious if Liverpool go 9 points clear of City.

The most competitive league in the world ?? My arse.

In all the other leagues the top teams can lose ie. Barca, PSG, Bayern.

Liverpool haven’t lost in about 30 games.

The English Premier League is pish now. 

And I wish they would stop calling City a special team. They have never won the European Cup ffs.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

Aye totally, that'd be shite eh, best just stay at Leicester.
Rogers would crawl to the Emirates or old.Trafford for.those jobs and so he should.  Man Utd are the third biggest club.in the world who.the f**k wouldn't want to manage them?  

Shut up mate. You’re a fucking idiot eh

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I think he managed them for 26 years actually

Yes, he did. They were the biggest club in the world when he managed them. You said they're now the third biggest and asked who wouldn't want to manage them. 

I simply replied with someone who wouldn't wish to manage them now. 

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yes, he did. They were the biggest club in the world when he managed them. You said they're now the third biggest and asked who wouldn't want to manage them. 

I simply replied with someone who wouldn't wish to manage them now. 

Shut the f**k up.  Real Madrid have always been the biggest club in the world btw.