English Premier League 2019-20

Largely think VAR is harshly attacked, but that’s not a penalty and overturning the on-feild decision is mental.  I can’t imagine that being given with no VAR.

its an odd penalty anyway, you look at the graphic before hand of where aguero had put his penalties and diving to the right is the only sensible choice for the keeper. 

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I think seeing those handball decisions against Bournemouth has made me question whether I even like football anymore. 

I would stop going to games if I was a Bournemouth fan after those howling VAR decisions. 

VAR is pish.

The problem isn't VAR but the idiots interpreting the rules.
Nah the whole concept changes the dynamic of football for the fans. That's a damage that was foreseen by many people but generally ignored.

Just use video footage to take proper retrospective action on the Monday and let the game be.

It needs to go. I only EPL games now if there is nothing else on. I was pretty fed up of the division before VAR but it has really put the nail in the coffin for me. I watched Sutton Utd vs Barrow over Leicester vs City tonight. It's bad enough watching it as a neutral and at home. I can only imagine how shite it must be for fans at the game having to half celebrate until they are sure the goal will stand.

I don't know the stats of how correct VAR has been so far but it's nowhere near 100% so get it to f**k.

10 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Just catching up on match of the day, how can VAR get the Lo Celso tackle so o wrong? Why isn't the ref going and having a look at that on the monitor. Surely that's exactly why VAR was brought in? 

Just saw that on iPlayer.  It's a clear red card all day long.