English Premier League 2019-20

Is the crowd noise guy a person that works in the stadium playing it over the tannoy? Or is it someone that works at the tv station playing it over the broadcast?

Because this is definitely the worst of them I’ve heard so far. A massive delay between the incident and the noise. Boos getting played when the home team gets a foul?
Premier League is definitely through the TV. Championship is played in the stadium, I'm sure. This one is shite and BT don't seem to give you an HD option for no crowd noise.

Is the crowd noise guy a person that works in the stadium playing it over the tannoy? Or is it someone that works at the tv station playing it over the broadcast?

Because this is definitely the worst of them I’ve heard so far. A massive delay between the incident and the noise. Boos getting played when the home team gets a foul?
I wonder where they sourced the 'home cheer' from in the off chance Villa score here.

What I've noticed in the games I have watched is theres less pressing and less movement. That leads to more straightforward passing options and a lot less errors. Glorified friendlies in too many games.

Most of the games since the restart have been pretty dire tbh. Is this due to lack of fans or are they always this dull and I’m just noticing it more?

10 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

What I've noticed in the games I have watched is theres less pressing and less movement. That leads to more straightforward passing options and a lot less errors. Glorified friendlies in too many games.

It's an illusion because you dont have fans roaring whenever someone is getting closed down, IMO.

I see Jamie Carragher was one of those down Liverpool city centre. Surely this will be the end of him at Sky this time. 
Aye right. If the manky c**t is allowed to spit on people I doubt they'll have the balls to sack him for this.

On 24/06/2020 at 21:25, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I remember well the time Alex Ferguson took Aberdeen to Anfield expecting to give them a game. The game at Pittodrie was 0-0, and I think that was the first leg, but anyway, they had high hopes of beating Liverpool. It finished 4-0 and even Jocky got a goal. More Scots were probably cheering on Liverpool that night than Aberdeen.

It was actually 0-1 in the first leg (Terry McD). I remember it well, but especially the second leg, 3 days before my wedding to an Aberdonian. As a then 9 year supporting Liverpool supporter (since unusually we got live FA Cup Final action IN Scotland, in 71 when Arsenal beat them in ET) I had great fun with the relatives.

Supporting English teams is very much based on who were doing well at that time. When I 

I remember well the time Alex Ferguson took Aberdeen to Anfield expecting to give them a game. The game at Pittodrie was 0-0, and I think that was the first leg, but anyway, they had high hopes of beating Liverpool. It finished 4-0 and even Jocky got a goal. More Scots were probably cheering on Liverpool that night than Aberdeen.

was at high school in the 70s one younger guy used to call me Liverpool, as I was the only supporter in the school. Many of the rest were Leeds, Chelsea & Arsenal (ManU were in the second division for some of that period).