Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

14 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I'm not HB and that's a bizarre response. You've really shown me up for not keeping up Jeremy Hunt's pish over the weekend.

It was on Reporting Scotland tonight.

Yes H_B, I saw it on Reporting Scotland. They serve Scotland soooo well and are always right up to date.

It doesn't detract from the fact that the clip is 4 and a bit days old and was discussed all over various discussuon boards & twitter at that time

16 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Canny believe that folk would make excuses for Rory Stewart. He's a Tory. Which means he's a c**t, and means he has an ideology which is vile. That's what being a Tory means.

Best of a bad bunch. As mentioned, it's the Tory party leader we are discussing, so there won't be anything but Tory c***s available.

40 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Best of a bad bunch. As mentioned, it's the Tory party leader we are discussing, so there won't be anything but Tory c***s available.

This post made Chuka sad.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Ross. said:

No he's not. Best would be an independent Scotland, not dancing around a cuntish Tory tune

I don't disagree, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread as it stands.

Happy to report that every person I have spoken to in Accrington recently, has declared without any exceptions, that Boris is the obvious choice. Their thinking is that he will be more than capable of leading this once great country of ours, out of the wilderness, and at the same time, telling the EU to GTF.

This is predominantly Labour country, but I have heard it said often, that many would switch to voting Tory if Boris was PM.

Thank God, they don't get to vote on the leadership issue.

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Happy to report that every person I have spoken to in Accrington recently, has declared without any exceptions, that Boris is the obvious choice. Their thinking is that he will be more than capable of leading this once great country of ours, out of the wilderness, and at the same time, telling the EU to GTF.

This is predominantly Labour country, but I have heard it said often, that many would switch to voting Tory if Boris was PM.

Thank God, they don't get to vote on the leadership issue.

I've no doubt this is true, but has this research been conducted across a spectrum of intellects, if indeed Accrington has such a thing ?  There's little that can be done other than to await the Brexit pendulum swinging back and skelping every last one of them.

Unfortunately we'll be in it's path too.

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Image may contain: 1 person

Here is another one of the contending bawbags  trying to ram the jack down our throats.

I could be wrong, but unless it's out on the water it would be the Union Flag as opposed to the Union Jack............

17 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I've no doubt this is true, but has this research been conducted across a spectrum of intellects, if indeed Accrington has such a thing ?  There's little that can be done other than to await the Brexit pendulum swinging back and skelping every last one of them.

Unfortunately we'll be in it's path too.

It's been something of a random research, conducted across a fairly broad spectrum of Accrington society, which includes neighbours, pub landlords, pub regulars, (including a high school art teacher) and golf club members. 

Intellectuals, possibly not, but not entirely stupid either - Farage, gets favourable mentions too and I suspect  many would like to see a place for him in the grand scheme of extricating the UK from the EU.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

It's been something of a random research, conducted across a fairly broad spectrum of Accrington society, which includes neighbours, pub landlords, pub regulars, (including a high school art teacher) and golf club members. 
Intellectuals, possibly not, but not entirely stupid either - Farage, gets favourable mentions too and I suspect  many would like to see a place for him in the grand scheme of extricating the UK from the EU.

Cheers, it sounds like a town in need of some rational and reasoned counterbalance.

The surge continues! When you exclude Don’t Know, Rory Stewart tops the public poll in terms of popularity. The guy is still only on 5 MPs though and needs to find another 3 by Monday...

IMG_7706.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sooky said:

The surge continues! When you exclude Don’t Know, Rory Stewart tops the public poll in terms of popularity. The guy is still only on 5 MPs though and needs to find another 3 by Monday...

IMG_7706.jpg

Pointless poll.  It’s not the public who decide who the next Tory leader will be.

Pointless poll.  It’s not the public who decide who the next Tory leader will be.

I guess the only card that people with no hope like Stewart have to play is that MPs are self-serving enough to back whoever it is they believe is most likely to keep them in their seat.