Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

Mark Harper is standing. Imagine being such a nobody and looking at the amount of people already standing and thinking that this is your moment???

8 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Mark Harper is standing. Imagine being such a nobody and looking at the amount of people already standing and thinking that this is your moment???

Maybe he looked at the people already standing and thought, jesus, even I could have a chance with this lot.

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Can't see him ever making PM due to his Scottish roots, the present tory establishment have absolutely no time for those horrible uppity 'sweaty socks' as in 'who the feck do they think they are the impudent peasants'.

???

Rory Stewart was educated at Eton and Oxford, THE classic establishment background.

He has, like Johnson and Cameron, the Old Etonian sense of entitlement, born to lead conceit etc. 

Stewart and Johnson are two cheeks of the same OE arse, the real reason (not Brexit) why they hate each other.

7 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

???

Rory Stewart was educated at Eton and Oxford, THE classic establishment background.

He has, like Johnson and Cameron, the Old Etonian sense of entitlement, born to lead conceit etc. 

Stewart and Johnson are two cheeks of the same OE arse, the real reason (not Brexit) why they hate each other.

A diplomat at 22, according to himself on QT. Tells you all you need to know about the corruption of the UK government.

13 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Watching Rory Stewart on QT - he looks like a Spitting Image puppet come to life.

Spot on there - good analogy, but The Spitting Images puppets had a lot more life about them than Rory.

You voted bnp?  If so that is you off my Christmas card list.  Not that I expect you to be bothered though.
More interested in why you voted bnp?
To make him look edgy on an internet forum is my guess

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

f**k off, Swampy.

20 hours ago, Thomas Finney said:

I'm going to respectfully disagree. Rather less respectfully, the straw man argument using maths was utter pish.

Was thinking I recognised the patter from somewhere.

I’m hard right on social issues and hard left on foreign policy and economics. BNP was closest to where I stood at the time.

Not that it matters to the no platform types but I have far more common ground with the left than the ‘Conservative’ right, who are utterly despicable.

Also would like to make it clear that this is not a sock account for anybody. I’ve been a member on P&B for about a year and joined to keep up with Shire news as the team website and the Falkirk Herald don’t give you much to go on. Enjoy the patter on the fitba forums so had a wee look at the other stuff on the site as the season ended. I’m hoping for an honest and civil debate, that’s all.
32cm61.jpg