Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

34 minutes ago, Sooky said:

The surge continues! When you exclude Don’t Know, Rory Stewart tops the public poll in terms of popularity. The guy is still only on 5 MPs though and needs to find another 3 by Monday...

IMG_7706.jpg

My only interest would be which one would kill the fewest poor, disabled and vulnerable people.  Though in reality there won't be much in it and the best service any of them could do for society would be to jump off a cliff.

36 minutes ago, Sooky said:

The surge continues! When you exclude Don’t Know, Rory Stewart tops the public poll in terms of popularity. The guy is still only on 5 MPs though and needs to find another 3 by Monday...

IMG_7706.jpg

I don't even think 30% of Rory's family would know who he is.

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Pointless poll.  It’s not the public who decide who the next Tory leader will be.

They should probably pay attention to polls like that when making their decision if they don't want Corbyn elected. I suspect the Tories will elect Johnson thinking he is dynamite with soft Labour voters based on his London Mayor stint, but it will be a massive error.

They should probably pay attention to polls like that when making their decision if they don't want Corbyn elected. I suspect the Tories will elect Johnson thinking he is dynamite with soft Labour voters based on his London Mayor stint, but it will be a massive error.
The Tory membership have the final say on top 2. They will most certainly vote Boris over Rory if both get to last 2

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
4 hours ago, sparky88 said:

The Tory membership have the final say on top 2. They will most certainly vote Boris over Rory if both get to last 2

The Tory party membership has reportedly halved in the last few months. If only the paid-up loyalists vote, it will be tougher for Johnson to win as a lot of Brexiteers have resigned in disgust. Due to the chaos that is called Conservative Central Office, I suspect that a lot of ex-members will get ballot papers. That could lead to legal challenges by the loser.

We have yet to see the Tory members reject the top candidate from the MPs' ballots. Another no confidence vote could happen when there is another Brexit mess in Parliament. The Tory conference is only four weeks before the Brexit deadline. If Britain is not out before the conference starts, it could turn really nasty.

No doubt the winner will shove through a no deal Brexit claiming it is the democratic will of the people whilst conveniently papering over the fact that the only people who voted for them as PM were the Saga Tory membership. Although a minority did vote for their weak and unstable party last time we voted.

Democracy eh?

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

Now Raab is admitting to smoking weed at uni
Im assuming that these revelations are before the story breaks in the sunday papers

It’s the perverted sex with Rory Stewart that SHOULD be the the big story.  However any sex involving Rory Stewart is perverted so it will probably have little impact.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

lawmakers cannot be lawbreakers as the auld pigfucker said

The auld pigfucker refused to say if he'd taken drugs, said he was entitled to a private life before entering politics.