Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's a unionist thing to do with Ireland.

It's essentially an expression of anti-Catholic sentiment, but you already know that.

Personally I'm proud to be British from ww2  and ww1. Any bigoted stuff isn't for me. I'm more proud to be Scottish. The over use of Union Jack and not the saltire is something I'd like to see change at Rangers. But as it's my local team and always has been I'll support them. 

Edited by Jorg Albertz

I've often referred to Sevco as The British Club (and to their business partners as The Irish Club) and have been pulled up by angry Sevconians telling me how pure Scoattish they ur.

And now here's JB Britishing like there's no tomorrow...

5 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Personally I'm proud to be British from ww2  and ww1. Any bigoted stuff isn't for me. I'm more proud to be Scottish. The over use of Union Jack and not the saltire is something I'd like to see change at Rangers. But as it's my local team and always has been I'll support them. 

IMG_4115.gif

9 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Right I am going to guess your age..........127?  am I close?

33 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Dunno wtf he's doing with Hagi, I know he had a serious injury but the lad has so much potential and he's an unused sub again...

Back to the winger thing , aye it's going to cost us if Matondo is the only winger in the squad. I personally don't get why we don't copy Celtic and Anges template, he practically showed how to skoosh Scottish football ( granted with a big budget). 

Sadly Hagi is in the ‘punt’ category for me I’m afraid.

His severe lack of pace hinders his game massively and that has likely only gotten worse following his injury.

He obviously has good technical ability but is also inconsistent. If we could recoup the fee we paid for him I’d take it.