Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

41 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I think we would beat Arsenal right now tbh and I follow a lot of Arsenal fans on Twitter so it would be a good laugh.

We played them years ago in a pre season, Jack Wilshere played as a young teenager and ripped us apart, however this clip that came from the game remains one of the most undefeated Rangers YouTube clips. I'm guessing you're familar with a Mexican Wave and The Bouncy...

Morelos v David Luiz would be interesting!

2 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Thoroughly entertaining game and that's one helluva team Gerrard has put together. All that in less than 3 years. I like the guy. Always comes across as decent and level headed.

I don't think Rangers should fear anyone in the next round. Clearly confidence running through the team and great to watch from a neutral.

This wee guy kens...

There’s certainly some teams on that list that you could see us overcoming if we manage to play at something close to our best and manage to tighten up at the back.

Part of me would like to draw Man Utd, Arsenal or Spurs but I know fine well when the balls are being drawn tomorrow I’ll be hoping for the likes of Molde, Young Boys or Zagreb.

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

There’s certainly some teams on that list that you could see us overcoming if we manage to play at something close to our best and manage to tighten up at the back.

Part of me would like to draw Man Utd, Arsenal or Spurs but I know fine well when the balls are being drawn tomorrow I’ll be hoping for the likes of Molde, Young Boys or Zagreb.

Dunno about Young Boys tbh, they've improved since we played them last (so have we of course).

I think I'd sooner see Villarreal again than Young Boys.

1 minute ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Oh sorry , European competition. 

Nice deflection though. 

Bigoted fans of your club demonstrated behaviour in previous games against Villareal that caused the club to be punished by UEFA.

If you draw them again that won't happen only because there be no fans there.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Bigoted fans of your club demonstrated behaviour in previous games against Villareal that caused the club to be punished by UEFA.

If you draw them again that won't happen only because there be no fans there.

So why as a St.Mirren fan do you care about any of that?  

9 hours ago, thepundit said:

Delighted to get through to the next round. Got a bit nervy at 3-2 when they were having a right go but Rangers deserved winners in the end. Morelos was superb in both games and to be involved in 8 of the 9 goals is some going.

Thats 6 penalties we’ve had against Belgian teams this season which would put us in 8th place out of 18 had we been competing in the Belgian league 😂 

Would prefer one of the weaker teams left in the tournament in the next round to be honest. Save the glamour ties for the final. 👍

I was kind of hoping that Antwerp would make it 3-3 or 4-3 or 4-4 just for the potential heart attacks, but credit to Rangers, what a pair of games.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Which fans are permitted to care about bigotry in Scottish football in your opinion?

You don't need a permit for that m9. Care all you want about it. 

I just find it funny a St.mirren fan has to bring up past bigotry out of nowhere to have a dig at Rangers on a night they qualify for the last 16 of Europa League again.