Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had a lovely chortle this morning.  BBC SCotland with the teuchtery sounding boy speaking to "Stephen McGowan" whoever the f**k he is.  Bemoaning the fact that "yes your fans of Aberdeen, Hearts, St Johnstone will be laughing up their sleeves at these results, but really, what does it say about their clubs when Celtic and Rangers are winning all the leagues?"

Nothing, Stephen, absolutely nothing you f**king dildo. 

Utterly shameful that these clubs can't win "all" the leagues on an income about 40 times less than the ugly sisters.

No wonder Scottish football is gubbed.

8 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Not quite 

Guilty of one but a suspended sentence I see. 

4 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Utterly shameful that these clubs can't win "all" the leagues on an income about 40 times less than the ugly sisters.

No wonder Scottish football is gubbed.

"Celtgers cant compete with Dortmund because of Cowdenbeath". 

Surprised "Stephen" didnt bring up B teams tbqh. 

12 hours ago, AJF said:

I’ve yet to hear a Rangers fan say anything remotely like this.

Yeah I have no doubt some roaster in the media would have said it years ago but it occupies the mind constantly those on here yet no one really believes it and it only seems to ever be mentioned on here these days. Yes the standard of the league here is an issue but we got absolutely pumped because our manager is trying to play same way against Dortmund as he did Saint Johnstone. I’m sure you will have your reasons as to why Rangers* got pumped but it will have f**k all to do with who they played last week or this weekend.

12 hours ago, bennett said:

I'll have nightmares tonight now,  cheers.

Had a wee look at the seethe on RangersMedia. McInnes bandwagon definitely getting up a head of steam, if bandwagons run on steam.

More sleepless nights...

59 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah I have no doubt some roaster in the media would have said it years ago but it occupies the mind constantly those on here yet no one really believes it and it only seems to ever be mentioned on here these days. Yes the standard of the league here is an issue but we got absolutely pumped because our manager is trying to play same way against Dortmund as he did Saint Johnstone. I’m sure you will have your reasons as to why Rangers* got pumped but it will have f**k all to do with who they played last week or this weekend.

Think it was one of your manager's that came out with it.

Someone on here, can't remember which Celtic poster, was quite happy that Ange played the same way against European teams, when i said he should set up more defensively. And would rather see you beaten playing attacking football*, than changing how you played to suit the opposition and playing defensively (i'm slightly putting my own spin on it now, but it's the general gist), like the rest of us have to do when playing the erse cheeks domestically, but get slagged off for not being more open, so the cheeks can score lots of goals. 

*sure he doesn't feel like that now.

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

Had a wee look at the seethe on RangersMedia. McInnes bandwagon definitely getting up a head of steam, if bandwagons run on steam.

More sleepless nights...

Aren't bandwagons pulled by horses?