Celtic in Europe 2019-20

The OP

1 minute ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Was hoping to witness both old firm teams get pumped tonight in consecutive games but Celtic look like they could be the ones dishing out the pumping. Let’s hope for a change in fortunes going forward. 

Let them get to the last eight, distract themselves and forget about the Scottish Cup, and then take a proper pumping off one of the big boys. IMO.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Edouard is significantly better than Dembele. If he has another season up here and continues to improve hes a 40 million pound player. Absolutely superb and very much an all rounder. Finish gallus as f**k there.

I don’t see enough of them both to make a full judgement but I think both are very good players.

If Edouard stays next season he will have played considerably more games for Celtic than Dembele as Dembele was keen to move. Edouard staying will depend on who try’s to buy him, I’m sure there will be a lot of clubs looking at him. He’ll be keen to break into the France squad and in reality that won’t happen when he’s playing for Celtic. When he goes, Celtic will make a big profit.

Dembele has an excellent scoring record for Lyon and will end up moving onto a bigger league again. He’s been sensible in his transfers so far which tells me he’s being well advised.

Like I said before I don’t see enough to fully judge who’s better than the other but I think both are cracking players who, with the right moves, will only get better.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t see enough of them both to make a full judgement but I think both are very good players.

If Edouard stays next season he will have played considerably more games for Celtic than Dembele as Dembele was keen to move. Edouard staying will depend on who try’s to buy him, I’m sure there will be a lot of clubs looking at him. He’ll be keen to break into the France squad and in reality that won’t happen when he’s playing for Celtic. When he goes, Celtic will make a big profit.

Dembele has an excellent scoring record for Lyon and will end up moving onto a bigger league again. He’s been sensible in his transfers so far which tells me he’s being well advised.

Like I said before I don’t see enough to fully judge who’s better than the other but I think both are cracking players who, with the right moves, will only get better.

Eddies undoubtedly a better finisher but considering most teams play one up top these days Dembele is suited towards todays modern game. 
Both are  a Level above any other striker that have come to Scotland since Larsson left.