The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

27 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

WTF just watch Price smile through that interview with the reporter,why are you smiling I for one don’t find it funny,Price can you man up and tell us fans why you’ve dropped Grady and Lenny.

Just watched the interview. He couldn't even look him in the face when being asked questions, was looking down and to the side. I hope Brechin have not truly shot themselves in the foot. The Club needs to listen to their fans and tell them why Grady and Lenny have been dropped.

Not sure where the ‘why was lenny dropped’ stuff has come from. 

He was dropped because he made a succession of personal mistakes which cost us dearly, Fraserburgh for one example. 

Unfortunately it was Jamie’s turn to make an error yesterday which cost us dearly. 

9 minutes ago, MonTheHedge said:

I never watched, were there critical comments by any chance? 

There were one or two when I saw them earlier.  It’s the guy from the P and J asking the questions and it’s basically just getting his thoughts on the game.  Without asking the question about a guy who has over 60 goals in under two seasons sitting on the bench.

Edited by charlie king mvp
Put link in

29 minutes ago, charlie king mvp said:

There were one or two when I saw them earlier.  It’s the guy from the P and J asking the questions and it’s basically just getting his thoughts on the game.  Without asking the question about a guy who has over 60 goals in under two seasons sitting on the bench.

Seems it has been deleted from Facebook now 🤔 

1 hour ago, Edzellcityfan said:

I can assure you he did

Pretty worrying stats and with away games coming up against Buckie, the Broch , Brora, and a home tie with BOD, I'm not confident that Price will get the results required to win the league. His interview after the game certainly didn't inspire confidence. 

12 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

Pretty worrying stats and with away games coming up against Buckie, the Broch , Brora, and a home tie with BOD, I'm not confident that Price will get the results required to win the league. His interview after the game certainly didn't inspire confidence. 

I get the same feeling. I'm still bafled why the top goal scorer in the league can't get in the starting line up even when he was coming on on Saturday he seemed reluctant to bring him on. I am starting to fear the worst 

54 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

Tend to agree with the interview, but the way he spoke in the City Club after the game and the determination to put things right, and the way he spoke about the celebrations after the third goal, pointed to the fact there’s a definite will to put things right. 

Looks like we are all in agreement that Price is not the man to take us forward.

Before he took over we had the meanest defence in the league now we leak goals from all over the place.

Before he took over when attacking we looked like scoring every time now we are struggling to create chances.

As for his interview after the game ,why would he smile through it,he doesn’t actually breed confidence.

As much as I berated Kirk I’d have him back in a minute,he showed more passion during games,played players in form and didn’t leave our top goalscorer,Highland player of the year on the bench.Our defence looked more assured.

We are now needing to win every game for the rest of the season and hope Buckie to slip up.I fear for Brechins future if we don’t get promoted.

21 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

Looks like we are all in agreement that Price is not the man to take us forward.

Before he took over we had the meanest defence in the league now we leak goals from all over the place.

Before he took over when attacking we looked like scoring every time now we are struggling to create chances.

As for his interview after the game ,why would he smile through it,he doesn’t actually breed confidence.

As much as I berated Kirk I’d have him back in a minute,he showed more passion during games,played players in form and didn’t leave our top goalscorer,Highland player of the year on the bench.Our defence looked more assured.

We are now needing to win every game for the rest of the season and hope Buckie to slip up.I fear for Brechins future if we don’t get promoted.

Next Tuesday night could well define our future - we must beat the in-form team in the HL and I'm far from certain that we will.