UEFA Champions League 2019-20

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

After decades of my national team being filled with jobbers like Fraser Aird, Jamie Peters, Davide Xause et al it feels really weird to see that Canada actually has a genuinely world class player

He’s a cracking player.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I absolutely love it when Barca are shite, can’t even explain why. I don’t hate them at all. 

It's the same with anything, it's great to see the occasional shank from the pros in the golf or a great racing driver bin it under no pressure. As a normal human, it's great to see people who are better than you at something are still capable of the same shite as you from time to time.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Do you think Messi will play anywhere else? I thought he might retire rather than move to a new team now.

Who knows? This abject performance may affect his decision.

My wife obviously thinks that I should be playing tonight. She said "get fatty on!" 😆

I absolutely love it when Barca are shite, can’t even explain why. I don’t hate them at all. 
Me too, I think for me it was when they were brilliant and almost took the piss with their passing at times.
Not too many arsehole players over the years tbh just good to see them get a doing now and again.

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Who knows? This abject performance may affect his decision.

My wife obviously thinks that I should be playing tonight. She said "get fatty on!" 😆

They listened to her 😊 Try and get a goal eh?