Euro 2020 tickets

8 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Got tickets for 2 group stage matches at Hampden (Fri 19 June & Tues 23 June). If Scotland qualify, will these definitely, probably or possibly be matches involving Scotland? 

Been trying to work that out as well, I have tickets for the 3rd game in the group. 

My understanding is that is if both Scotland and England qualify we're guaranteed two games at home and toss of a coin for who gets the home game between the sides. So you'd be guaranteed at least one. 

With the 3rd games having to kick off at the same time I would think they would also be home games for both hosts with the 1st game being most likely to be the coin toss game. 

Edit - if Scotland don't qualify and England do I am guessing they play all 3 games at Wembley, but that is just a guess and haven't seen it confirmed 

Edited by Fuctifano

I applied for over 2k worth, got nothing but mates got the first game at hampden and the 1/4 in Rome so potentially two England games.  Segregation could be a nightmare for hampden, I’d rather it was two ‘away’ sides than a Scotland home game probably just so it has more of a tournament feel. If Scotland and England both qualify I’d imagine the group will be padded out with jobber types.

Applied for the 3 Hampden group games, the last 16 Hampden game and the final. Successful with the last group game, the last 16 game and the final, a total of €690 (2 tickets for each game). Now to work out if I can afford this, and if I even want the tickets. I'd much rather have preferred just the group games but at the time the chance of going to the final seemed like something I'd probably only get to do once.

What a fucking joke that tickets go on sale before qualifiers are even close to being finished. Utter mess, tickets should mostly go to the nation playing those games with a small percentage being available to locals, no matter where it is. And f**k the corporate sponsor types, bunch of dickheads.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

What a fucking joke that tickets go on sale before qualifiers are even close to being finished. Utter mess, tickets should mostly go to the nation playing those games with a small percentage being available to locals, no matter where it is. And f**k the corporate sponsor types, bunch of dickheads.

You never got any either then?..

Got four for the last 16 and my old man got two for the Friday night game. Should hopefully get another of the group games through my pals. 
Scotland better qualify, if I wanted to watch unsegregated nonsense i’d go to the rugby.  
Ali, we are good friends here. Think we should let this grow further

It's annoying how it works. I have an 1100 euro bill (which is fine because I knew what I was signing up for) and half of you lot got nothing. There must be a way they could have ensured a more even split!

Did you go for the more expensive tickets?

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

IMG_0185.jpg

UEFA b*****ds.

Penny pinching  b*****d

Got tickets for 30th. Rather scotland weren't involved in this match and get to see a proper tournament game.

Edited by sparky88

Lots of activity here today! Just checked my account.  

2x CAT3 M8 - Glasgow 
2x CAT2 M17 - Amsterdam
2x CAT3 M20 - London
4x CAT3 M37 - London
2x CAT2 M44 - Dublin

Missed out on quite a few but nicely balanced.  Now to keep an eye on qualifiers and then the group stage draw in November!