Euro 2020 tickets

This is unbearably slow. The source code indicates you only get 5 minutes to buy your tickets when you get into the ticket portal, so it looks like I'll have to keep staring at this barely moving red dash while I'm cooking dinner.

Warning! You now have 5 minutes to enter the website. If you have not entered the website within 5 minutes, we will consider you have left and we will give your place to another applicant.

Got additional tickets for the euros through first come first served, 2 tickets for the last 16 game at Hampden at 50 euro each . Was about a 2 hour wait but fortunately my work computer didn't break down for a change. 

There are tickets available for the final but 945 euro a pop, was considering pulling the trigger with a view to punting but couldn't do it, convinced myself I'd end up holding the baby or having to take a loss. 

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is unbearably slow. The source code indicates you only get 5 minutes to buy your tickets when you get into the ticket portal, so it looks like I'll have to keep staring at this barely moving red dash while I'm cooking dinner.

When you get to the front of the queue you get a link into the portal which you have to click within 5 minutes, otherwise you'll get booted out/end up at the back of the queue again.

I didn't notice an obvious timer once in the portal where you can buy tickets, though there may have been one.

I'm waiting to. It's taken about 40 minutes to move a third of the way.  Which sounds better than 2 hours for Probably get offered Baku or Bucharest when all I ever wanted was one lousy ticket for one game at Hampden. Would go to a game in London at a push.

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

IMG_0355.jpg

I see this. I’m not blocking cookies. I’ve shut the browser down and restarted it and I still get that message in the red bar. The white bar bellow shows no sign of movement.

Yeah i got that on the laptop on chrome, not blocking cookies either. Chrome on phone got me through to the queue though, through WelshBairn's link

16 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

IMG_0355.jpg

I see this. I’m not blocking cookies. I’ve shut the browser down and restarted it and I still get that message in the red bar. The white bar bellow shows no sign of movement.

Sent you a PM. 

12 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Yeah i got that on the laptop on chrome, not blocking cookies either. Chrome on phone got me through to the queue though, through WelshBairn's link

No idea if you'll get into the ticket portal when you get to the front of the queue with that link, and without an email. Good luck.

Edited by welshbairn