Euro 2020 tickets

I don’t know tbh, there is a picture of the area posted up on the gates but it doesn’t give much info beyond the area of the Fan Park. I think (hope) it’s the same seats,  they will probably not want loads of folk wandering about as much as possible. The website seemed to suggest that it’s mainly seated.
I think I'll book for the England game, but use my work email address and go back at 10 - can always then cancel the food table one (not expecting to go with six people!)

I assume all tables will be facing the screen(s), and you'll be able to wander, buy some food and drink, take part or watch "cultural activities", and return to your reserved table. I booked France vs Portugal for my birthday night out, and Wales vs Italy on Sunday 20th. May as well make the most of the experience! Hopefully the sun is out too.

I’d rather sit in my house than sit in that zone.
Have tickets for 2/3 games anyway but Jesus Christ. Saw what the rangers done to the city - All it takes is one table to kick off.

Best not to leave the house ever then, just in case.

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

@Christophe The Fanzone tickets are actually on sale already. I just got all mine. Just in case you want some before they sell out.

https://glasgowfanzone.seetickets.com/tour/uefa-euro-2020-fan-zone/list/1/100

Cheers mate, didn't see it in time for the England game but never mind! 

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I don’t know tbh, there is a picture of the area posted up on the gates but it doesn’t give much info beyond the area of the Fan Park. I think (hope) it’s the same seats,  they will probably not want loads of folk wandering about as much as possible. The website seemed to suggest that it’s mainly seated.

Any idea where about on the Green it is situated, and which side the entrance might be on...

Thanks for the heads up this morning - much appreciated!

Edited by No_Problemo

Just wondered if anybody else who has been successful in getting tickets for any of the games at Hampden also happened to have under 18 tickets?
Im sure i read on the SFA email last week or maybe it was somewhere else, that UEFA stipulated under 18s couldn't attend? Just had confirmation my 4 tickets (2 x adult and 2 x 10 year olds) via UEFA for croatia had been successful.
Just hoping for peace of mind that i have misread that info and the kids arent likely to get turned away on the day?

cheers

There aren't specific under 18 tickets. Under 18's need a full price ticket.
As far as I can make out from the FAQ's that the SSC sent out, SSC members could only apply for one ticket each, for which you need to register an account with Uefa. Uefa only allow over 18's to register, therefore under 18's technically can't buy tickets via the SSC allocation. In reality I'm sure there will be ways round that as others on here have mentioned getting multiple tickets, I'm assuming by using friends membership number's/email links on their behalf.
I dont think that any of the above applies to tickets bought in the original ballot. Like you I still have my tickets via uefa for 2 of the games, which are for me and my 9 year old. As I bought these together in 2019 they will still be valid.
I dont know how to link it, but in the faq's on the uefa app it still has the following with no mention of under18's not being allowed.
Does my child need a ticket?

Yes. Entry to the stadium will only be granted upon presentation of a valid ticket, including for children.

All children (regardless of their age) will require a valid ticket to access the stadium and will have a seat allocated to them. Even if your child can sit on your lap, a valid ticket is required.

There are no reduced fares or discounts for children.

Hope that helps.

12 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:

There aren't specific under 18 tickets. Under 18's need a full price ticket.
As far as I can make out from the FAQ's that the SSC sent out, SSC members could only apply for one ticket each, for which you need to register an account with Uefa. Uefa only allow over 18's to register, therefore under 18's technically can't buy tickets via the SSC allocation. In reality I'm sure there will be ways round that as others on here have mentioned getting multiple tickets, I'm assuming by using friends membership number's/email links on their behalf.
I dont think that any of the above applies to tickets bought in the original ballot. Like you I still have my tickets via uefa for 2 of the games, which are for me and my 9 year old. As I bought these together in 2019 they will still be valid.
I dont know how to link it, but in the faq's on the uefa app it still has the following with no mention of under18's not being allowed.
Does my child need a ticket?

Yes. Entry to the stadium will only be granted upon presentation of a valid ticket, including for children.

All children (regardless of their age) will require a valid ticket to access the stadium and will have a seat allocated to them. Even if your child can sit on your lap, a valid ticket is required.

There are no reduced fares or discounts for children.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, that's great thanks.

I checked back and there was an article in the Daily Record 2 weeks ago that also mentioned under 18's being unable to register to apply on the UEFA website which I have misinterpreted.

Cheers

59 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Any idea where about on the Green it is situated, and which side the entrance might be on...

I'd imagine it'll be the same place as most of the events at the green which are at the grass down to the side of the People's Palace near the Nelson monument.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I’ll put up the map, sorry it’s not a brilliant quality picture though. 

243410E0-46C9-460C-8789-FC7B061D89EC.jpeg

Edited by Jambomo

Seems to be based on a couple of comments during a covid briefing today. Surely it's too late now with the uefa sale ending this week. Maybe gives the government a chance to say "We wanted to let you have a full stadium but those pesky Europeans weren't having it."

IMG_1796.png

Seems to be based on a couple of comments during a covid briefing today. Surely it's too late now with the uefa sale ending this week. Maybe gives the government a chance to say "We wanted to let you have a full stadium but those pesky Europeans weren't having it."
IMG_1796.thumb.png.1a410d1d5d2e111d6c17e7411cab0a3b.png
It's exactly the position as before. Could / Possibly / Hopeful of full capacity AFTER 21 June. Pretty sure that was always a possibility but does not cover the opening few games inc ours to be held at Wembley.