The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

What is your definition of a fascist?

Giving yourself the power to revoke someone's passport and right of abode, who was born in Britain, with no right of appeal, is pretty far up the list of fascist traits.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Giving yourself the power to revoke someone's passport and right of abode, who was born in Britain, with no right of appeal, is pretty far up the list of fascist traits.

Or trying to remove all opposition, maybe like curtailing judicial oversight of the government.

I know I said he would be gone by this morning, but I remain convinced his days are numbered - especially given that he's now been found to have lied over his flat refurbishment expense claims.

Make no mistake, the guys in grey suits are studiously marking his card  - he'll be picking up his stamp album any day now.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

I know I said he would be gone by this morning, but I remain convinced his days are numbered - especially given that he's now been found to have lied over his flat refurbishment expense claims.

Make no mistake, the guys in grey suits are studiously marking his card  - he'll be picking up his stamp album any day now.

He’ll be going nowhere as long as he has that new baby smell clinging to him. They’ll have to catch a window between his next scandal and next child.

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I won't be celebrating if he goes. He's their biggest liability and his potential replacements are even creepier.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Would emancipating or otherwise controlling the media be another strong indicator?

15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

If you're counting paternity leave, then technically you were right...

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Would emancipating or otherwise controlling the media be another strong indicator?

Yes. As an aside, the new Spectator will be an interesting read, multiple articles defending Allegra Stratton according to their twitter feed, without mentioning that she's married to their political editor James Forsyth, friends with Carrie Johnson and godmother to Rishi Sunak’s children, who is also godfather to her own. 

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yes. As an aside, the new Spectator will be an interesting read, multiple articles defending Allegra Stratton according to their twitter feed, without mentioning that she's married to their political editor James Forsyth, friends with Carrie Johnson and godmother to Rishi Sunak’s children, who is also godfather to her own. 

I meant emasculating and I would've gotten away with it if I wasn't such a slave to the truth 

(also too slow for super pedant)

Edited by sophia

3 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Pedant corner here, but do you mean emasculating rather than emancipating?

I was wondering if she meant dropping the fairness and balance rules in broadcasting to allow the likes of Neil Oliver to let his embittered soul fly free.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I wouldn't usually wish unemployment on a new father, but I reckon Boris is wealthy enough to stand it - just sack him now, plz.

He's really bot that wealthy. Once he's out in the lecture circuit he'll be getting far more. Even a fucking nonentity like May made a million in a year FFS.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

He’ll be going nowhere as long as he has that new baby smell clinging to him. They’ll have to catch a window between his next scandal and next child.

Naah... He finished.

Engerland's finally caught up with the fact that he's a useless, inadequate arsehole, who wouldn't recognise the truth even if it jumped up and kicked him in the bollocks. We enlightened Scots have known this for a while now of course, but sometimes our cousins down there can be a wee bit slow to catch up. Even the media have cottoned on, and now that Laura K's put the boot in, that really is it.

End of an era...

:)

18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Naah... He finished.

Engerland's finally caught up with the fact that he's a useless, inadequate arsehole, who wouldn't recognise the truth even if it jumped up and kicked him in the bollocks. We enlightened Scots have known this for a while now of course, but sometimes our cousins down there can be a wee bit slow to catch up. Even the media have cottoned on, and now that Laura K's put the boot in, that really is it.

End of an era ego...

:)