The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Me and my wife are the proxy voters for over 100 pensioners in the care home we work in. 

That's over 100 Green list votes lads.

Was it Malky who called the polis when someone posted something similar to this a while back?  :lol:

22 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Was it Malky who called the polis when someone posted something similar to this a while back?  :lol:

On 12/12/2019 at 10:48, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I live in a key SNP/Tory marginal. Me and the wife have already voted over 120 times for the SNP this morning as we work in a care home and have appointed ourselves the proxy for all the residents.

Aye, It's one of mine recycled.

I can't see Malky's reply though, that election 2019 thread was a horror show.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

I am a registrar and I don't file the death certificate paperwork and keep them all on the electoral register but redirect their postal votes to my house.

I take everyone's paperwork to the Mosque and have it blessed so their bodies ascend to Jannah. No one can stop me because of political correctness.

“Downing Street insists Johnson speaks for majority of Scots.”

That is Trumpian levels of denial.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/downing-street-insists-boris-johnson-speaks-majority-scots-pm-labelled-biggest-threat-union-3038949

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/11/18/procurement-uk-government-report-coronavirus-national-audit-office-ppe/

A new National Audit Office report – which found that the Government established a ‘high-priority’ lane for PPE suppliers with political links – does little to dispel the notion of cronyism at the heart of the Boris Johnson administration

Corrupt as f**k.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/11/18/procurement-uk-government-report-coronavirus-national-audit-office-ppe/
A new National Audit Office report – which found that the Government established a ‘high-priority’ lane for PPE suppliers with political links – does little to dispel the notion of cronyism at the heart of the Boris Johnson administration
Corrupt as f**k.
And cue the massive deflection later today in which Johnson will outline plans for a green energy revolution which even by his hyperbolic standards is obscenely ambitious and will almost certainly never be delivered. But that's hardly the point. For a PM beset by PPE corruption allegations, devolution gaffes, Covid-19 and the looming disaster that is Brexit this shite will buy four hours of respite from his media fanbase.

https://greens.scot/news/scottish-labour-standing-in-the-way-of-scotland

This is from today, I think it’s pretty clear where the Greens stand on independence.

To be honest, if Andy Wightman isn’t enough for you to vote Green then I don’t think we have anything further to discuss. 

I’d quite like to see Blackford always refer to the Tories as the Conservative and British Nationalist Party in the House of Commons. Since Johnson deliberately misnames the SNP every time and today was pulled up for it, and subsequently given the chance to explain why he keeps deliberately doing it, the SNP should be allowed the same opportunity to explain that the Tories are separatist nationalists.

Edited by Antlion

I’d quite like to see Blackford always refer to the Tories as the Conservative and British Nationalist Party in the House of Commons. Since Johnson deliberately misnames the SNP every time and today was pulled up for it, and subsequently given the chance to explain why he keeps deliberately doing it, the SNP should be allowed the same opportunity to explain that the Tories are separatist nationalists.
It would be funny but I hope he doesn't stoop to that Fanny's level

You've just come through a pandemic that has highlighted serious deficiencies in the Health Service and care sector

Do you

A) spend the money you have on helping the health and care sector or

B) spunk it all on playing tin soldiers and pretending the country with the worst Covid deaths in Europe actually amounts to a world player instead of a sick joke

Perhaps when Scotland votes SNP again Boris will pull a Milosevic or Putin and send the army in..

41 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Are the armed forces even doing anything these days?

This sounds like Churchill's tentative suggestion to go to war against the Soviet Union at the end of WW2 when we didn't have a pot to pish in. Where thefuck is the money coming from? Can you really just print as much as you like with no consequences? If so, great! Bridge to Ireland, why the hell not!?!

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Can you really just print as much as you like with no consequences? 

Well, they'd like you to think not but they're spending hundreds of billions of imaginary money on PPE, Moonshot, furlough, Brexit, business support and now billions more on the military and inflation is 0.7%.  So pretty much, yeah.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Can you really just print as much as you like with no consequences?

No. What we've seen over the past 10 years is high levels of quantitative easing. Bonds and assets being sold by Government to the central bank in exchange for more print, which allows them to avoid uncontrollable levels of inflation. Problem is, it was only ever a short term solution for reducing the yearly deficit. Many of the assets flogged off were high tax generators which will ultimately result in the yearly deficit rising again, unless they make the brave decision to hike up tax rates considerably, which the tories know would be a one way ticket out of Government.