The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, GTG_03 said:

No but it insists on one when a party is elected with that in their manifesto. 

The manifesto promise is a lie though, as the devolved assembly simply does not have the power to deliver referendums.  Only parliament does.

The Tories got in on a majority, with a manifesto promise of not holding another referendum on an issue which is, quite frankly, settled.

The manifesto promise is a lie though, as the devolved assembly simply does not have the power to deliver referendums.  Only parliament does.
The Tories got in on a majority, with a manifesto promise of not holding another referendum on an issue which is, quite frankly, settled.
Lies, councils can hold referendums

7 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:
7 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Lies, councils can hold referendums

And our a parliament, as of 2020. I'm looking forward to the next one.

3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

DWP staff 'drank into the night' in Therese Coffey's private office during lockdown

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/dwp-staff-drank-night-therese-25673214?123=

Celebrating ruining the lives of millions, no doubt.

That's hilarious.     

'f**k, someone's found out about the late night office piss ups, found out about the bevy and the singing'

'Ok.  Whatever you do make sure you deny any accusations of karaoke,  everything else was fine'

38 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

So basically the media have known about this all along and kept it quiet until it became convenient.

Basically aye, very obvious that someone wants him gone. There was a thread on Twitter the other day detailing the links between Stratton, Sunak and Robert Peston. They've all known about this stuff, but hidden it whilst it suited them to do so. Something has made them pull the trigger and now it's very clear that Johnson is no longer their man. 

I'm enjoying the fact that Johnson will be in turmoil right now, but it isn't the massive cause for celebration some are making out. It shows us in broad daylight how it works behind the scenes with the media. He'll just be replaced by some other c**t whose f**k ups will be hidden and downplayed until the time comes when they are no longer of use. 

Edited by Fratelli

10 hours ago, Clown Job said:

So basically the media have known about this all along and kept it quiet until it became convenient.

It's more likely the CRG and the brexit headbangers but undoubtedly there are hacks that knew fine well what was going on.

It is an odd thing to say as there will never be a bad time to fire Boris from any job but I can't think of many worse moments with covid, Russia shaping up to invade Ukraine and the general brexity/economic nick of the place for the UK to be a rudderless ship, while the tory party indulge in a wholly self-centred, stratospherically vile and utterly cunty leadership contest between the worst and thickest c***s in the northern hemisphere. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It's more likely the CRG and the brexit headbangers but undoubtedly there are hacks that knew fine well what was going on.

It is odd thing to say as there will never be a bad time to fire Boris from any job but I can't think of many worse moments with covid, Russia shaping up to invade Ukraine and the general brexity/economic nick of the place for the UK to be a rudderless ship, while the tory party indulge in a wholly self-centred, stratospherically vile and utterly cunty leadership contest between the worst and thickest c***s in the northern hemisphere. 

My thinking is that nearly all the media have begun to realise what a disaster Brexit is turning into, and as we all know, it can only get worse. A fall guy is now required, and hey presto, what about that fat blonde moron conveniently waiting in the wings?

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My thinking is that nearly all the media have begun to realise what a disaster Brexit is turning into, and as we all know, it can only get worse. A fall guy is now required, and hey presto, what about that fat blonde moron conveniently waiting in the wings?

Other than failing to machine gun the channel migrants or make France build a giant fence around their coast I don't see brexit as the issue pushing the release of this stuff. More likely its Owen Paterson (not saving him and making an arse of it), covid restrictions boiling the pish of the libertarian wingnuts like Swayne and Baker and the new clutch of red wall tories getting comprehensively shafted. 

Whatever it is that's prompting this drip feeding of scandals and death by a thousands cu(n)ts, it's isn't the fact he's a lying, scheming, despicable arsehole that is completely unfit to hold public office, as that's not new.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

9 hours ago, Fratelli said:

Basically aye, very obvious that someone wants him gone. There was a thread on Twitter the other day detailing the links between Stratton, Sunak and Robert Peston. They've all known about this stuff, but hidden it whilst it suited them to do so. Something has made them pull the trigger and now it's very clear that Johnson is no longer their man. 

I'm enjoying the fact that Johnson will be in turmoil right now, but it isn't the massive cause for celebration some are making out. It shows us in broad daylight how it works behind the scenes with the media. He'll just be replaced by some other c**t whose f**k ups will be hidden and downplayed until the time comes when they are no longer of use. 

As much as I want to see Johnson gone, I can't help but be a little concerned by the way this is materialising. This stuff about the Christmas parties has obviously been known about since last year. I can't imagine whoever in the shadowy cabal behind the scenes is leaking this has our best interests at heart. The whole Tory party, save a few folk whom I think may still have some principles left are rotten to the core.

His big problem is that he is always behind events instead of leading them.

"We don't need to bring in Covid restrictions."  Oh actually yes we do.

"Cummings doesn't need to resign".  Eventually he did.

"Paterson can stay".  He resigns and stops being an MP.

"What party?"  "Oh that one, I thought it was the TV."