The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

On 10/02/2022 at 15:18, williemillersmoustache said:
Truss...has the intellectual capacity of a yum-yum.
12 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Liz Truss went to school in Paisley

Unfortunately, you rarely get warning of these disasters.

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Nope, The West school.

So you're saying Ferguslie Mill wasn't in Ferguslie - I always thought Ferguslie extended past Canal/George St. to the old mill site & cricket ground which are both beyond the West School, but I'll bow to your local knowledge.

5 minutes ago, btb said:

So you're saying Ferguslie Mill wasn't in Ferguslie - I always thought Ferguslie extended past Canal/George St. to the old mill site & cricket ground which are both beyond the West School, but I'll bow to your local knowledge.

Correct, it wasn't. I don't know what the original historical boundaries were but since the mid 19th century the scheme was enclosed by railway lines ...Well St, Greenhill Rd, Blackstoun Rd, Ferguslie and King St.

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Correct, it wasn't. I don't know what the original historical boundaries were but since the mid 19th century the scheme was enclosed by railway lines ...Well St, Greenhill Rd, Blackstoun Rd, Ferguslie and King St.

Fairy Nuff!

Johnson dropping self isolation in a purely populist move whilst telling folk to be cautious about Covid is the sort of chicken shit action he will be remembered for.  Unwilling to accept any responsibility for anything he does.

Johnson dropping self isolation in a purely populist move whilst telling folk to be cautious about Covid is the sort of chicken shit action he will be remembered for.  Unwilling to accept any responsibility for anything he does.
It might backfire spectacularly if her maj succumbs to it !

14 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It might backfire spectacularly if her maj succumbs to it !

Maybe that's he plan? Liz dies of covid and later that day the met release their conclusions alongside the full Sue Gray report and photos of Johnson snorting like Tony montana. What a day to bury bad news. 

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

What’s wrong with individual responsibility?

Why do you need the state to tell you what to do?

3 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Have a think about the number of individuals, who previously being able to embrace impunity, killed themselves and others on the A9

On 20/02/2022 at 13:17, Dawson Park Boy said:

wishful thinking at best. 

Basically people are complete idiots! When you drive a car we have to have Speed Limits, MOTs, Drink Driving Limits. Ask yourself what would happen if you removed those rules and left it up to ‘individual responsibility’. 

what percentage of the population do you think will follow the government Covid guidelines, hell a large percentage refuse to follow the current rules let alone guidelines. 

Edited by San Starko Rover