The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think his memories of Scotland have got a bit misty in the 40 odd years he's been away. The Brigadoon idyll of happy drummers and whistlers singing their praises to the Queen while the Laird passes out Maundy pennies to the deserving pensioners has been rudely invaded by modernity and wilfulness, even anarchy and thoughts of self determination. Regret at the loss of a world that never existed must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Poor posting from you.  My younger two were born in Edinburgh with my son being born at the old Simpsons and my wee yin in Little France - and we then had a delightful few years in Deeside.  Possibly one of the nicest parts of the whole of the UK to raise weans - as I have posted before.

My 'big issue' is with neither E'burgh nor Aberdeenshire .  We moved 'back south' partly for work, partly for education and partly because I definitely did not want any of my three to be brain-dead, Yes-voting, Scottish-exceptionalist f**k wits as I could see how that is ruining Scotland.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I voted for Rory Stewart in the Tory leadership election 

He didn't make the members' vote, so I don't see how that could be possible, unless you are a Tory MP and had a vote in the parliamentarians' ballot. 

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

He didn't make the members' vote, so I don't see how that could be possible, unless you are a Tory MP and had a vote in the parliamentarians' ballot. 

Please stop being factual.  I supported Mr Stewart.  That is enough.

Poor posting from you.  My younger two were born in Edinburgh with my son being born at the old Simpsons and my wee yin in Little France - and we then had a delightful few years in Deeside.  Possibly one of the nicest parts of the whole of the UK to raise weans - as I have posted before.
My 'big issue' is with neither E'burgh nor Aberdeenshire .  We moved 'back south' partly for work, partly for education and partly because I definitely did not want any of my three to be brain-dead, Yes-voting, Scottish-exceptionalist f**k wits as I could see how that is ruining Scotland.
Theres absolutely no way that's why you left Scotland ya slaver [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

“Right family, that’s it we’re packing up and moving 500 miles just to make sure you don’t vote SNP in a few years time”

EC5C33F9-7FB0-413D-921F-A7782659CC82.gif.fafb527be6a1ead6b833b7e6a8f9abcb.gif
I have a job offer down South, and really don't have a choice. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!! We are moving South so that I can make a rambling attempt at a point a few years from now on a football forum.

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We moved 'back south' … partly because I definitely did not want any of my three to be brain-dead, Yes-voting, Scottish-exceptionalist f**k wits

You wanted to prevent your kids up their own minds? Sounds about right.

As if anyone gives a f**k [emoji23]

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

I see that Boris has relocated to his holiday home at Chequers.

That's around 44 miles from central London.

Coincidentally, Earlsferry in Fife is around 44 miles from central Edinburgh.

I was looking forward to him to kicking the bucket last week but I don't think this is an issue. 10 Downing St isn't really a home it's a workplace. 

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I was looking forward to him to kicking the bucket last week but I don't think this is an issue. 10 Downing St isn't really a home it's a workplace. 

Aye, but his private flat is in 11 Downing Street, not Number 10. It's less than a mile from St Thomas's hospital

4 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/apr/14/arsonists-attack-phone-mast-serving-nhs-nightingale-hospital?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Sync_Dev

Arsonists attack phone mast serving NHS Nightingale hospital

I'm putting this here because I'm blaming Johnson for making the UK a stupider place.

Large parts of it were pretty stupid, even before he came on the scene.