The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

11 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Key word.

Good work, ShedruleFTD83!

Oh. I thought we were talking about the other 6-2 game! You know, where we did the same thing - winning by scoring 6 goals at home against Dundee. It's got the potential to become a regular thing. Hopefully.

You won by 4 goals because we scored 2, 6 minus 2 is 4

22 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

You won by 4 goals because we scored 2, 6 minus 2 is 4

Well done. Now we know you have a grasp of basic mathematics, re read my post and we'll see if you can grasp basic English. 

3 hours ago, rhumbaclub said:

Yeah with United spending so much time in the lower leagues just think how many more times the teams cold have faced each other!

And imagine how many more there could have been if Dundee weren't in the lower leagues for even longer!

19 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

And imagine how many more there could have been if Dundee weren't in the lower leagues for even longer!

To be fair, I doubt even Dundee would have been down that long if we were given two chances at promotion every year. 

44 minutes ago, Dele said:

To be fair, I doubt even Dundee would have been down that long if we were given two chances at promotion every year. 

There were promotion playoffs from the second tier in 94/95, 95/96 and 96/97

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Well done. Now we know you have a grasp of basic mathematics, re read my post and we'll see if you can grasp basic English. 

Haha you think Dundee have been in the lower leagues longer than United? Clueless. Only out by about 30 odd seasons!

48 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'll admit i'd by giving you lot the GIRUY if we'd won just as much (FFS - probably more)  but the arrogance on show about winning the league without breaking sweat is, well...arrogant.

This thread is only still alive because of all the Dees coming in for a regular greet. It'd be long since dead otherwise. Incidentally, the gall of a Dee pleading for magnanimity after the last three years is really something to witness. Cheeky cunt.

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

This thread is only still alive because of all the Dees coming in for a regular greet. It'd be long since dead otherwise. Incidentally, the gall of a Dee pleading for magnanimity after the last three years is really something to witness. Cheeky cunt.

Dees greeting (allegedly) about something that happened less than a week ago yet Arabs still greeting about something from 3 years ago.  You win.  

19 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Dees greeting (allegedly) about something that happened less than a week ago yet Arabs still greeting about something from 3 years ago.  You win.  

Are United fans still greeting about that game? I haven't seen any United fans reference it at all for years, except perhaps in response to a Dee bringing it up to gloat. I couldn't give two fucks personally - it was just another shite game in a season full of shite games.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

Are United fans still greeting about that game? I haven't seen any United fans reference it at all for years, except perhaps in response to a Dee bringing it up to gloat. I couldn't give two fucks personally - it was just another shite game in a season full of shite games.

Your memory is short - you mentioned 3 years ago about 31 minutes ago FFS!  I didn't reference any particular game but I'm happy to know it's still hurting 3 years on

16 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Your memory is short - you mentioned 3 years ago about 31 minutes ago FFS!  I didn't reference any particular game but I'm happy to know it's still hurting 3 years on

I mentioned 3 years of gloating to which you responded that there had been three years of greeting. Do at least try to keep up. Christ, it's like talking to a child.