The Dundee Derby - 30/8/19

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Like everyone else, I don't have a fucking scooby. I was just backing up Dele's point that yer man skipped straight to the game at Tannadice in 3 months but avoided the one at Dens in 2 months. 

My apologies, we'll come back in two months and hand your arses to you again.

F*ck, are we still talking about the derby game?

The 6-2 derby game?

The game where we won 6-2 to have a perfect four win early season record?

The game that led to Dundee ending up the next day in 6th place; two places behind Arbroath?

Are we really still talking about this?

1 hour ago, ShedruleFTD83 said:

The big man would have been loving watching 6-2 again 

PYFHU

Key word.

Good work, ShedruleFTD83!

54 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

F*ck, are we still talking about the derby game?

The 6-2 derby game?

The game where we won 6-2 to have a perfect four win early season record?

The game that led to Dundee ending up the next day in 6th place; two places behind Arbroath?

Are we really still talking about this?

Oh. I thought we were talking about the other 6-2 game! You know, where we did the same thing - winning by scoring 6 goals at home against Dundee. It's got the potential to become a regular thing. Hopefully.

Just now, mishtergrolsch said:

Key word.

Good work, ShedruleFTD83!

Oh. I thought we were talking about the other 6-2 game! You know, where we did the same thing - winning by scoring 6 goals at home against Dundee. It's got the potential to become a regular thing. Hopefully.

Sorry.  It’s difficult keeping track of 6-2 derby wins.

To be a regular thing we have to be playing in the same league. Might draw them in one of the cups next year I suppose.

28 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:
7 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

To be a regular thing we have to be playing in the same league. Might draw them in one of the cups next year I suppose.

Yeah with United spending so much time in the lower leagues just think how many more times the teams cold have faced each other!