East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

Can't help but think the miserable weather will play right into East Fife's hands. Perfect for a team like them who don't have much football in them but work very hard and get stuck in.

3-1 to them is my prediction.
Well you got something right (so far)

2 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
6 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Can't help but think the miserable weather will play right into East Fife's hands. Perfect for a team like them who don't have much football in them but work very hard and get stuck in.

3-1 to them is my prediction.

Well you got something right (so far)

And now he doesn't...

Another horror show away from home.

Seven goals shipped in last two away games. East Fife eight for in two home games.

Easy seeing this early that they could go all the way if they don't run out of steam in March. 

Mid table mediocrity beckons in Kirkcaldy.

Said this last week, the black and gold are back!

They will definitely be thereabouts at the end of the season. Seriously, at this rate they could win the League, bearing in mind it is realistic to see them top soon as they have a game in hand

I hope we took a few positives from this dismal display in defence....again!.

Fair play to East Fife. Once they equalised they were unquestionably the better team. As for us, what can be said that hasn't been said before? This failure to sort out the defence will surely cost McGlynn his job. It's just a matter of when, really.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

In b4 the meltdown.

Top of the league with 9 points from 5 games shows you how fucking shite the rest of the league is. Today not great, but staying positive.

Matthews being injured is a blow, hope he’s not out for long. What happened?

Its bizzare  how we are still top of the league but to lose 7 goals in two away games is ridiculous.  There wont be a knee jerk reaction from the board but serious questions have now to be asked.

There cant be many Rovers fans who can accept this kind of away form I'll  be surprised if Davie goes for the jugular in his interview even though he's perfectly entitled to do so.