The Big Relegation Thread

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

As its something you can only imagine,  I'll take that statement with a large dollop of salt. 

I've seen us win a Scottish Cup, finish 3rd, and compete in Europe multiple times.

Do you know how any of that feels? Or do you have to imagine it?...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I've seen us win a Scottish Cup, finish 3rd, and compete in Europe multiple times.

I've seen us win the Scottish cup,  the League cup, played in too many semi finals to mention,  play in Europe and finish third. 

Next question?

You're absolutely fucking mental if you don't think winning the league cup comfortably eclipses any of those except the Scottish Cup.

Just now, Munoz said:

I've seen us win the Scottish cup,  the League cup, played in too many semi finals to mention,  play in Europe and finish third. 

Next question?

I just wanted to know your age tbh.

St Mirren last finished 3rd 40 years ago.

So at least we know that you, wisbit, are a 40+ year old man who lives with his mum, makes Football Manager videos in his St Mirren pyjamas, and gets banned off football forums for denying the holocaust and homophobia.

😂

Just now, HibsFan said:

St Johnstone boasting about their European football just makes you how much they wasted it by losing to the likes of Alashkert, Trakai and Minsk.

Imagine what they'd be like if they did anything of note while they were there?

How many did Malmo score against you lot? 6 or 7?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

So at least we know that you, wisbit, are a 40+ year old man who lives with his mum, makes Football Manager videos in his St Mirren pyjamas, and gets banned off football forums for denying the holocaust and homophobia.

😂

Oh, I've touched a nerve. 

[emoji23]
And gravity.

Just now, HibsFan said:

St Johnstone's greatest achievement in European football was apparently watching a Swedish side put a lot of goals past Hibs once. Yikes!

St Johnstones greatest achievement in Europe was beating a Hamburg side containing World Cup finalists, and players who'd made the WC semis just one year before, m8.

2 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Oh, I've touched a nerve. 

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

And gravity.

Yes.

Hes also a man in his 40s who doesnt believe in gravity.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes.

Hes also a man in his 40s who doesnt believe in gravity.

I still find it amusing you bawbags think I'm Wisbit.  

For all the things he/me supposedly said, they still make more sense(they dont make sense)than the delusional pish regarding your teams famous exploits. 

Know your place.

He's 47. He told you as much when you two were arguing on the Premiership top poster thread. 

It's strange watching fans of the two Saints appearing the most rattled on the relegation thread. Mirren I understand as they're as good as guaranteed bottom two. Strange for Johnstone though.