Scotland squad next month

13 hours ago, MFC97 said:

Rumour is that if Scotland can get a visa for Russia for Declan Gallagher , he will be in the squad to replace an injured player... Apprently Ryan Jack!

I don’t think this will happen due to his criminal record and the fact he was jailed for a violent crime.

Surely this means more background checks will be done prior to issuing a Visa ?!

11 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t think this will happen due to his criminal record and the fact he was jailed for a violent crime.

Surely this means more background checks will be done prior to issuing a Visa ?!

And thatll be Declan Gallagher offically called up now.

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

Said this on another thread. If we are going to pin our hopes on diddies from the spl then we ought to just chuck it

If we're not picking diddies, who the f**k are we picking? I don't see many Ballon D'or winners currently legible for Scotland. Accept it, we're a wee diddy footballing nation and sections of our squads will forever be filled with diddies.

Not surprising to see Ryan Jack pulled out after cry baby Gerrard had a wee moan because he was asked to do some running when he showed up for duty the last time.

If we're not picking diddies, who the f**k are we picking? I don't see many Ballon D'or winners currently legible for Scotland. Accept it, we're a wee diddy footballing nation and sections of our squads will forever be filled with diddies.
Not surprising to see Ryan Jack pulled out after cry baby Gerrard had a wee moan because he was asked to do some running when he showed up for duty the last time.

Well certainly not anyone from fucking Livingston. It is bad enough having to suffer O’Donnell from Killie

Fizzing a diddy from the Scottish Championship has been called up then I assume?

Not really. I did find it strange that he called him up, however, what clarke said made sense. Time will tell. He will be fine against san marino but i dont think he is good enough

Edited to add. Shankland will possibly move onto a bigger club and improve. O’donnell is at his levep

I was hoping for McBurnie to get a couple against San Marino so that's that fucked.

In my opinion, it'll be Burke up front in Russia and Shankland against San Marino.

Every chance you’ll be right, I’d forgotten about Burke actually.