Traits That Make You Wary

Don’t get the annoyance about using a player’s name. Just off the top of my head, I can think of many St Mirren examples where a nickname, a surname, or a first name, was pretty much always the one used. Marc McAusland was never a first or second name. It was always ‘cheesy’. Usually ‘For fcuk sake cheesy’. Steven Thompson was always ‘Thommo’, currently, Junior Morais is always referred to from the stands as ‘Junior’. With two McGinns in the team, if our right back does something, the crowd always use his first name Paul. Similarly, Danny Mullen will always be ‘come on Danny’, or whatever. Anyone who regularly gets their surname used will generally be shite, either all the time (Fcuking hell Camara), or if not shite all the time, has just done something shite.
In short, it doesn’t really matter a fcuk, and anyone being annoyed by it needs a strong coffee and a digestive.

Calling a grown man cheesy is weird even if you know him personally.

Disagree. I have just went through the alphabet in my head, and was always taught ‘A, Bee, Cee, Dee, E, Eff, Gee, Aitch, Eye, Jai.’ Never, ever remember as a kid anyone saying ‘A, Bee, Cee, Dee, E, Eff, Gee, Aitch, Eye, Jay’.
A for Horses; B for Mutton; C for Miles; D for Dumb ; E for Brick; F for Vesence; G for Police; H for Consent; I for Novello; J for Oranges......
Ah'll get ma coat.

Don’t get the annoyance about using a player’s name. Just off the top of my head, I can think of many St Mirren examples where a nickname, a surname, or a first name, was pretty much always the one used. Marc McAusland was never a first or second name. It was always ‘cheesy’. Usually ‘For fcuk sake cheesy’. Steven Thompson was always ‘Thommo’, currently, Junior Morais is always referred to from the stands as ‘Junior’. With two McGinns in the team, if our right back does something, the crowd always use his first name Paul. Similarly, Danny Mullen will always be ‘come on Danny’, or whatever. Anyone who regularly gets their surname used will generally be shite, either all the time (Fcuking hell Camara), or if not shite all the time, has just done something shite.
In short, it doesn’t really matter a fcuk, and anyone being annoyed by it needs a strong coffee and a digestive.
When did you sign an entire team called boo?

I think it's particularly weird when fans use players first names (when they both don't them personally) when just discussing football in general. 

"Thought Tony had a great game today."  "Yeah but Michael was rubbish."  "Thought that was a great goal by Randy."

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I think it's particularly weird when fans use players first names (when they both don't them personally) when just discussing football in general. 

"Thought Tony had a great game today."  "Yeah but Michael was rubbish."  "Thought that was a great goal by Randy."

Can't think of a footballer called Tony since Yeboah.