Pars vs Ayr Sat 19th October

17 minutes ago, Socks said:

I'm surprised to see a few folk saying it wasn't pretty. The first half was a bit dreary but the second half is one of the best 45-minute spell I've watched in a number of years. If every game was as exciting as that, there really wouldn't be much to complain about.

Ayr played the better football while we had the better chances. It looked like Ayr would win comfortably when they went ahead, but that was some turnaround in the game after Ashcroft's strike. A win and a good, exciting game where both teams played well - must be at least a year since we've had both of those together.

Totally agree.

I suggest you take off your tinted spectacles.
Throughout the game your players were playacting to get the game stopped. Pushing people off the ball, jumping leading with their elbows and there were numerous niggles off the ball. 
Your team were dishing it out and then get precious when you get the same treatmemt back.
Enjoy your win but try to be graceful.

To be fair myself and a few folk sitting near me agreed that our players were play acting a fair bit. Not a fan of this.

Really frustrating game. Cant believe we didn't at least get a draw. Think we lacked in the 1st half until we got our 1st goal. 2nd half we played a lot better, good coming forward. Don't understand why McCowan came off for Doolan. Would have been much better with McGuffie. 

Had to laugh at the Dunfermline players celebrating their 1st goal in front of the Ayr fans. Sad really!

Roll on next week till we got a new manager. Badly needing it!

Really frustrating game. Cant believe we didn't at least get a draw. Think we lacked in the 1st half until we got our 1st goal. 2nd half we played a lot better, good coming forward. Don't understand why McCowan came off for Doolan. Would have been much better with McGuffie. 
Had to laugh at the Dunfermline players celebrating their 1st goal in front of the Ayr fans. Sad really!
I'm guessing kiltie was behind this.
[emoji38]

59 minutes ago, King_Kozma said:

To be fair myself and a few folk sitting near me agreed that our players were play acting a fair bit. Not a fan of this.

Honest assessment.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I'm guessing kiltie was behind this.
emoji38.png

Kiltie and his pal who will be forever known as "You're no fucking injured" Nesbit from his stint at Ayr.

I know!!! Football players celebrating going ahead!! What a hoot!!!!

40 minutes ago, smpar said:

I know!!! Football players celebrating going ahead!! What a hoot!!!!

It's something that happens in most games!

A bizarre thing for that poster to note as being 'sad'. Presumably he was furious when Andy Geggan celebrated his goal in front of the Kilmarnock fans.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

IMG_0815.jpg

That's a great photo! Would be even better if it was all in black and white (pun not intended) except the blood!

Yep, imagine a Killie player (on loan at Dunfermline) celebrating scoring a goal against their local rivals. Terrible behaviour...

Dry your eyes, it’s just a game of football!

It's something that happens in most games!
A bizarre thing for that poster to note as being 'sad'. Presumably he was furious when Andy Geggan celebrated his goal in front of the Kilmarnock fans.

He probably celebrated quite gleefully, saw Geggan giving a fist pump and went, “aw, christ, that’s really put a dampener on things.”

23 minutes ago, munro7 said:

No. They mentioned on Open All Mics that he was at one of the games they were at. Can’t remember which one but it wasn’t ours.

Freaking hell. Pretty sure he’s nit getting the job then if he’s wasnt there. Wonder if he even got an interview or if he’s throwing his toys out the pram if he didn’t