Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Anyone else remember the poster from Japan who didn't support a Scottish club but would follow Colin Nish around defending and supporting him, hope they have recovered from him being sacked at Cowdenbeath

Just now, Adam101 said:

Anyone else remember the poster from Japan who didn't support a Scottish club but would follow Colin Nish around defending and supporting him, hope they have recovered from him being sacked at Cowdenbeath

@Rie

Guest Moomintroll
I hated dryhorce at the time but looking back it was hilarious. 
I HAVE A RARE EYE CONDITION YOU TRUMPET in about size 50 font out of nowhere.
It oddly turned into dyslexia during his Tartan Tammy days before Liam McGuinness confiscated his phone.

29 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Supras showed up to the 5s one year (when he was at his peak annoying level) and flat out wouldn't talk to or make eye contact with anyone, almost looking scared. He'd completely flat out deny he was Supras despite there being several St. Mirren fans taking part in the 5s who knew who he was.

It was funny, as he slunk into a pint, wouldn't actually look at anyone and just kept his head down as if folk were going to give him aggro. He sat there for about 2 hours with a couple of other lads and wouldn't actually move from the table. Completely bizarre behaviour.

The question was, why would you even bother showing up to something like that if you thought folk were going to have a go at you? 

I didn't think he was that bad, unless I spoke to him when he was several ales down and came out his shell.

Can't remember if it made it's way onto P&B gold or not but there was a Kilsyth Rangers thread years ago where @ScottR96 posted that they had signed Kevin Thacker from Clyde u19s. One of their posters in particular who was absolutely buying it ended up having a near breakdown when it turned out to be bullshit, accusing Kevin Thacker of not even existing when he very much does, as @Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth on here.

Unfortunately his career didn't pan out the way his early potential expected and the closest he got to being a footballer was Glasgow area 5's.