Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

Celtic were shite and were  lucky to lose by just the one. Lennon's appointment on a permanent basis was a gift to Rangers and he had absolutely no clue on how to change the game. Lawwell will probably be shiting himself that his lazy appointment might be about to bite him on the arse come May.

Gerrard had that spot on and they totally dominated the game apart from 5 minute spells before the end of each half. Morelos is a fucking dolt though 😂

Must be some decent title odds now for Rangers given that the last one will be at Ibrox. 

Celtic were shite and were  lucky to lose by just the one. Lennon's appointment on a permanent basis was a gift to Rangers and he had absolutely no clue on how to change the game. Lawwell will probably be shiting himself that his lazy appointment might be about to bite him on the arse come May.
Gerrard had that spot on and they totally dominated the game apart from 5 minute spells before the end of each half. Morelos is a fucking dolt though [emoji23]
Must be some decent title odds now for Rangers given that the last one will be at Ibrox. 

Hhhhhmmmm Celtic had 2 great chances cleared off the line, in terms of patterns of play and overall control of the game I’d say rangers were better value but Celtic had clearer chances.

Lennon is a shambles of a manager, that’s twice rangers have controlled the last two old firm games and he’s had no answers on how to adapt, I never thought Gerrard would be able to close the gap between the two sides but I was wrong, he’s doing a fantastic job and got rangers playing with a bit of style.

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:

Hhhhhmmmm Celtic had 2 great chances cleared off the line, in terms of patterns of play and overall control of the game I’d say rangers were better value but Celtic had clearer chances.

Worth noting that Morelos also missed a chance that was probably easier to put off target than on target, as well as the two goals that they scored. Would be harsh to suggest that Celtic created the clearer chances over the course. I'd say it was kinda even in that regard.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Shock, horror.....

Outraged and furious celtic fans are in full faux offended mode.

Former Rangers star Fraser Aird caught making w***er gesture to Celtic fans

EM9rtkAXkAE691k?format=jpg&name=900x900

And rightly so.

Fraser Aird should never be described as a "star"

Worth noting that Morelos also missed a chance that was probably easier to put off target than on target, as well as the two goals that they scored. Would be harsh to suggest that Celtic created the clearer chances over the course. I'd say it was kinda even in that regard.

When I first seen it I thought ‘sitter’ but looking back it bounced up, was on the slide and had a defender next to him so imo was harder than I first thought but yes he should be taking it. More so now that rangers can go into old firm fixtures knowing the have more than enough to compete in these games.

Can anyone explain what that St Michael The Archangel banner was about in the Green Brigade section ?

It was a lot easier when Celltic was simply a football club of some renown in the east end of Glasgow.  Who knew they had become a socio-political  movement and quasi-religious order with a polemic viewpoint on everything ?

Daft dive from Morelos and the booking was merited.  Aside from that we were well worth our three points with some top performers, led by Barisic and Davis.

As for Celtic?  When you're down 2-1 at home and your only creative idea is to kick the ball to a teenage right back then you have problems.  Frimpong has bags of potential but his older, more experienced team mates definitely hung him out to dry today.  Shitebags.  They definitely didn't want it more.  

Oh and as for those who don't like teams celebrating a win?  Here's Steve G:

Edited by The_Kincardine

50 points at the half way mark having played 11 away.

Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hibs and Celtic away in the busy month of December and only drop two points. 

Very happy with that. Now about being consistent with our performances. Only 5 out of 14 games before the split are away from home. All of those against sides in the bottom six. 

1 hour ago, bairney said:

No way! That was bumpy and scrappy as their games tend to be these days. They couldn't touch the best of the EPL with a bargepole. Look at the euro tournaments as an example for christ sake!

Shite! It was a great game of football, fast paced, end to end, good goals, meaty challenges, a sending off...

The EPL is over rated, boring, slow, predictable pish.