Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

This post isnt doing much to dispell the big team found/celebrating notion mate!

I couldn’t really care tbh, I’m ignoring that. Anyone who thinks I’m a Rangers fan can carry on. You could pick certain posts I made during the game and try to claim that I’m a Celtic fan as well. Can’t stand either team. A Rangers win today certainly opens the tile race right up and should force Celtic into doing something in January. Could see it coming right down to the last game this season.

21 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

He’s literally the worst boi ever.

I've got mates who go all over the place watching Rangers at shitey kick off times who couldn't get a ticket for today. Meanwhile Aird is at all these big games cause he poses for photos in the Bristol Bar once every 4 months.

I couldn’t really care tbh, I’m ignoring that. Anyone who thinks I’m a Rangers fan can carry on. You could pick certain posts I made during the game and try to claim that I’m a Celtic fan as well. Can’t stand either team. A Rangers win today certainly opens the tile race right up and should force Celtic into doing something in January. Could see it coming right down to the last game this season.
I know my man. I was going for the "you're pished" angle because of the Tuscaloosa thing....