Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

47 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Highlights will be on YouTube just after midnight i'd imagine. 

We really, really need to get the UEFA blackout to f**k.

Even if there weren’t Champions League games tonight this wouldn’t have been shown.  

Scottish Cup replays were regularly shown before the UEFA blackout came into play. The current deal doesn't include replays, but that's a chicken and egg situation in terms of the blackout - if there was no blackout then it quite feasibly still would include them.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Scottish Cup replays were regularly shown before the UEFA blackout came into play. The current deal doesn't include replays, but that's a chicken and egg situation in terms of the blackout - if there was no blackout then it quite feasibly still would include them.

It does include them. Had Celtic and/or Sevco needed a replay in the previous round, Premier would have shown them. 

It wasn’t part of the announcement because they didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that those are the only replays that ever stand a chance of having live coverage. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

You have to wonder why Findlay thought it was as good idea to fly into Ferguson in the box with 90 seconds left.

Glad he did though. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Just home from the game. I’ve been regularly attending football matches for about 57 years, and I have never been at a match even close to that. Fanf*ck*ngtastic.

I'm not many years behind you Joey but by f**k what a bounce that was last night.

Still can't make up my mind which of the four goals I celebrated the most but possibly the first one as it just hadn't looked like happening and then set in motion that chain of events

A glorious day to be a Don

It does include them. Had Celtic and/or Sevco needed a replay in the previous round, Premier would have shown them. 
It wasn’t part of the announcement because they didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that those are the only replays that ever stand a chance of having live coverage. 
This doesn't change the fact that the whole structure of the deal with both parties was drawn up based on the knowledge that the blackout exists. Scottish Cup replays were televised for years before the blackout came in - are we supposed to believe that they suddenly lost their appeal to broadcasters at the exact same time as the blackout, but that these two things are not related?

Games like St Johnstone v Brechin, Ayr v Hibs, Dunfermline v Inverness and St Mirren v Hearts were televised as replays pre-blackout.

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This doesn't change the fact that the whole structure of the deal with both parties was drawn up based on the knowledge that the blackout exists. Scottish Cup replays were televised for years before the blackout came in - are we supposed to believe that they suddenly lost their appeal to broadcasters at the exact same time as the blackout, but that these two things are not related?

Well, yes we are supposed to believe that given that Premier have so far only shown interest in two specific teams. And they're the only broadcaster that matters in this discussion because the BBC never showed replays previously (at least in modern times...I mean, they probably did going way back to before Sky got involved). 

As I said, if Celtic and/or Sevco had drawn in the previous round, their replay(s) would have been live on Premier. 

Edited by The Master

Was absolutely brilliant and absolutely fucking insane at the end. The feeling of having totally fucked it up when Killie got the third only to get a penalty immediately afterwards was incredible only for to go way beyond anything I've felt for a long time. Considine's celebration after the OG winner was outstanding.