Coronavirus (COVID-19)

No league table from CNA yet, hopefully the creator hasn’t succumbed to the deadly sniffles. A lot off activity, so maybe needs time to compute. Singapore and Malaysia put in strong first half performances, now hitting 7 each to challenge Thailand for second. Thailand blinked, then pulled away with an impressive performance in front of goal, asserting their superiority and cementing second with a 14 total. China though continue to show their class and dedication hitting a high of 5496 (SARs has a higher ‘kill rate’ 14% against the current sniffle rate of 2%, but this spreads much faster). 25 new deaths for them.

At the relegation end of the table Ivory Coast join the fray as do Canada and Cambodia. Vietnam, who should be a medal challenger finally doubled their tally to 2. Surely the countries governing body will be reviewing the managers position for such a shocking display.

First ringers for the US are mid air as this is typed, enroute to Anchorage. (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/k4371).

UK are still undecided on whether to bring ringers in from Wuhan after seeing the players on offer. Videos purporting to show Wuhan residents shouting and singing to each other to stay strong have been miss translated and they are allegedly demanding the immediate expulsion of these ringers.

IMG_2077.thumb.jpg.fd985edc7e00b0686abf986f76c6e54a.jpg

Coronavirus: Britons in China want more support from UK https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51279436

Singapore following the legal declaration of quarantine have now stated, anyone in quarantine will be paid S$100 (£55) daily. They are not accepting applicants from Paisley, Greenock or Fife.

Got an email from my boys school yesterday saying that any pupils or parents who have been to Wuhan recently to stay away from the school until 14 days since their return has expired. Just received an updated version now saying that this has been extended to anyone who has travelled to China or Hong Kong. 

Shit is getting real, yo. 

Yes Thailand hitting 14 confirmed cases, but probably much more.  Some quotes from our Govenment to highlight what other nations are up against.

First up Monday evening....

We are 100% in control of the situation.  

Tuesday morning

There is no way of us stopping the spread of the virus. 

Reporter asked the Health Dept "Do we know how this virus is travelling"?

By plane

Class.

Yes Thailand hitting 14 confirmed cases, but probably much more.  Some quotes from our Govenment to highlight what other nations are up against.
First up Monday evening....
We are 100% in control of the situation.  
Tuesday morning
There is no way of us stopping the spread of the virus. 
Reporter asked the Health Dept "Do we know how this virus is travelling"?
By plane
Class.

With that kind of response, the health department individual should be invited onto this thread, he would fit right in.

Just about to top 6000 in China with 9000 being tested.

Just came for a shit, decided to check P&B General Nonsense to see if there was any action on the recently quiet Heads Gone thread. Spotted this one at the top of the list, thought I'd check in to see if we're any closer to being wiped out as a species and boom! Straight away, a BBC News alert popped up saying that the UK has suspended flight from mainland China. Spooky!

This felt like it was worth sharing in my head, initially. Now I am unsure.

Leeches are the answer

QAnon disagree. According to the far right conspiracy theory loonballs, the only way to escape the horrors of coronavirus is to drink bleach. Sounds a bit Jonestown-ish to me, but if QAnon says it, it must be so.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-conspiracy-theorists-magic-cure-for-coronavirus-is-drinking-lethal-bleach

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

QAnon disagree. According to the far right conspiracy theory loonballs, the only way to escape the horrors of coronavirus is to drink bleach. Sounds a bit Jonestown-ish to me, but if QAnon says it, it must be so.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-conspiracy-theorists-magic-cure-for-coronavirus-is-drinking-lethal-bleach

Not read the link but I assume they recommend this one:

image.png.6e380ecba32f5b5d63633dc5a7937a4b.png