Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For anyone not keeping track, I've compiled a short list of things that will happen to Cummings:

1) Absolutely nothing at all

It's complete arsehole behaviour to insist others follow a rule and then break it yourself, however it also gives a little insight into the actual level of risk to others perceived by those "in the know."

Cummings is going absolutely nowhere. It's mental to think they'll do anything other than brass neck this out until everyone's got other things to talk about.

Anyone been watching this lot for the past few years.... at all?

It's complete arsehole behaviour to insist others follow a rule and then break it yourself, however it also gives a little insight into the actual level of risk to others perceived by those "in the know."

Can’t edit my original reply but the notion that he did this while he was symptomatic would suggest a lack of understanding of risk.

Cummings is going absolutely nowhere. It's mental to think they'll do anything other than brass neck this out until everyone's got other things to talk about.

Cummings will go nowhere unless the Tory hierarchy see a gain in him being shafted. That’s how it works

Sturgeon is quoted as saying "There is a strong emphasis in the first phase on outdoor activity because one of the things we are learning about this virus is the risk of transmission outdoors - although not zero - is nevertheless lower than the risk indoors"

Hasn't this been well known for a long time now? I wish they would share more information on where (they think) infections are taking place and how.

20 minutes ago, bendan said:

Sturgeon is quoted as saying "There is a strong emphasis in the first phase on outdoor activity because one of the things we are learning about this virus is the risk of transmission outdoors - although not zero - is nevertheless lower than the risk indoors"

Hasn't this been well known for a long time now? I wish they would share more information on where (they think) infections are taking place and how.

....It has been known for months . Certainly before the start of lockdown in uk.

7 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Yep, Cummings basically is the government.

Are people less judgemental these days and is it a good or bad thing? If I'd met Cummings at any time in my, or his, life I'd have picked him out as a complete roaster, best avoided. Just by looking at him, before he uttered a sound, yet he has worked his way through society and made a career that allows him influence. Why, how?

It seems more prevalent these days.