Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Once again Cinemas and Bingo Halls are opening in the same easements as outdoor sports venues. Massively disappointing outdoor transmission is considerably lower than both of those settings.

How the f**k is up to 4 people from 2 households indoors manageable? 😂

If there’s 4 people in a household and they want to meet 2 people inside does this mean 2 poor c***s have to sit in the garden and shout through the window?

Just now, St. Jude said:

If there’s 4 people in a household and they want to meet 2 people inside does this mean 2 poor c***s have to sit in the garden and shout through the window?

Aye, like a prison visit :lol:

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Fallin is the most Rangers-y village in Scotland, so interesting to see those numbers today.

Must be bad if it beats some our Ayrshire villages. 

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Level 0 planned for the end of June. Can anyone remind me what that entails? 

"At least level zero" was a promising sign. I had the fear we'd all just be stuck there eternally.

8 from 3 households indoors, which is still quite restrictive imo but other than that fairly normal. Hopefully they chuck the arbitrary numbers of folk in stadia in the bin

5 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I would guess that most people in Scotland live in a 1-3 person household, given that it doesn't include kids under 12.

Edited by craigkillie

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Level 0 planned for the end of June. Can anyone remind me what that entails? 

"At least level zero" was a promising sign. I had the fear we'd all just be stuck there eternally.

Level 0 in the last publication was still quite restrictive, and if it doesn't change is some distance away from what England wants to achieve by 21st June.

I didn't catch it, was international travel, large gatherings (e.g. Crowds at Hampden), removal of social distancing mooted at all?

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Fallin is the most Rangers-y village in Scotland, so interesting to see those numbers today.

I dunno like, some of the West Lothian towns / villages run it close.