Coronavirus (COVID-19)

How fucking difficult is it to go the park with your mates, and take away the rubbish that you brought with you ?
What a shower of fucking morons. 
People are complete khunts, honestly. It almost makes me want to see the government introduce full on lockdown again to stop these d1cks from doing this again. 
The same lads lads lads that over run the highlands last year as they couldn't get their annual trip to maga and left literal shit everywhere.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Someone's going to have to tell the French that 'the weans cannae get it'. 

Pish. My niece's boy got it at his primary school. He's been fine, but niece and her hubby have both been floored by catching it from him.

23 minutes ago, gmca said:

Pish. My niece's boy got it at his primary school. He's been fine, but niece and her hubby have both been floored by catching it from him.

Correct, my grandson had it 3 or 4 weeks ago,there's some amount of pish passed off as fact in here. 

Edited by ayrmad

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

That University of Life training serving you well right now I see. 

You'll be fine once you get a life, hopefully wee Jason let's you out in a few months, I'm sure he'll be saying a wee prayer for your chums and your good self.