Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Humza in talking sense shocker. 

It's a bit late for that, though. The damage to the economy is already done. Gigs are cancelled, parties are cancelled, dinner bookings etc are cancelled.

They may not have restricted them, but they have their supporters calling out anyone "selfish" enough to want to enjoy their life.

PS I agree with him, and it's good to see, but it doesn't reverse or negate the absolute nonsense his boss is spouting during this deranged, plot losing rampage she is on.

Edited by Todd_is_God

34 minutes ago, red23 said:

all work partys cancelled for me, which is a shame as there's a really hot girl i was wanting to try plough at the work xmas party who's been known to give up the goods after a few jars. 

20 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It was all one sentence. 

If that happens for real i can think of another sentence. Not cool if you like the lassie ask her out when shes sober. 

My work night out has been cancelled too. Not too disappointed as there's a creepy guy at my work who I'm convinced was going to try and make a move on me at the night out after I'd had a few drinks and was feeling vulnerable.
Get him reported to HR if he's a creep, you should be able to go on your work night out without worrying about creeps.

6 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

My work night out has been cancelled too. Not too disappointed as there's a creepy guy at my work who I'm convinced was going to try and make a move on me at the night out after I'd had a few drinks and was feeling vulnerable.

^^^ works with Red23

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

Get him reported to HR if he's a creep, you should be able to go on your work night out without worrying about creeps.

The Columbian was right about him!

8 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

then accuse him of rape yeah?

and i'm sure woman don't say these sorts of things about blokes they fancy in the office, no?

and i'm sure woman don't say these sorts of things about blokes they fancy in the office, no?
f**k sake give yourself a check you absolute weirdo.

Just now, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, red23 said:

f**k sake give yourself a check you absolute weirdo.

not me taking a comment and turning it in to something it's not.