Coronavirus (COVID-19)

38 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

the amount of people I've got to know in the last 2 years that I haven't seen their whole face or vice versa. My child's teacher for example. Thank f**k its all binned now. 

Was she as hot as you imagined?

22 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Anyone been on a shop/bus/train this morning and can estimate mask percentages?

Yes, albeit in London.

Less than 10% i'd say (and most of those appeared to be tourists).

I reckon it will (even in a few weeks) be higher in Scotland though, due to masks being much more of a political symbol.

Edited by Todd_is_God

The Tories are being dicks here.

No fan of Leitch but I don't think he has much option but to answer the question he was asked at the end of his interview. His response was:

"I haven't spoken to the First Minister today, I imagine I'll speak to her later.

My understanding is it was a matter of seconds. She realises the place is crowded, puts her face mask on. Which is actually whaf we're asking people to do.

The guidance is if you are in a crowded area inadvertently or deliberately then out a face covering on and that will protect you and others."

People might not like that response but it is within the spirit of the guidance, however misplaced that guidance actually is.

And let's be blunt - this isn't about Sturgeon wearing a mask but about deflective false equivalence whataboutery by the Tories.

24 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The Tories are being dicks here.

No fan of Leitch but I don't think he has much option but to answer the question he was asked at the end of his interview. His response was:

"I haven't spoken to the First Minister today, I imagine I'll speak to her later.

My understanding is it was a matter of seconds. She realises the place is crowded, puts her face mask on. Which is actually whaf we're asking people to do.

The guidance is if you are in a crowded area inadvertently or deliberately then out a face covering on and that will protect you and others."

People might not like that response but it is within the spirit of the guidance, however misplaced that guidance actually is.

And let's be blunt - this isn't about Sturgeon wearing a mask but about deflective false equivalence whataboutery by the Tories.

Yes the Tories are being dicks, but NS can't complain as she never hesitates to be critical of them when they make an arse of it.

As for Leitch's latest clanger:

That's the guidance now, it isn't what the law was on Saturday.

Having not spoken to NS prior to being asked the question, he shouldn't have answered it.

That he not only did, but, wihout the full story defended her anyway, speaks volumes about his impartiality.