Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Humza has “great faith” that the Scottish public will comply with the “very strong guidance” on continuing to wear masks.

Face masks: Time is right to remove legal restriction says Humza Yousaf https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61132938

Nae bother pal.  Two issues here.  If the government had the slightest shred of medical evidence they were doing any good it would still be the law.  Secondly, as has been pointed out if the FM won’t follow the “very strong guidance” why on earth should the public.  

She’s basically going full Boris with the do as I say not as I do nonsense.

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

Humza has “great faith” that the Scottish public will comply with the “very strong guidance” on continuing to wear masks.

Face masks: Time is right to remove legal restriction says Humza Yousaf https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61132938

Nae bother pal.  Two issues here.  If the government had the slightest shred of medical evidence they were doing any good it would still be the law.  Secondly, as has been pointed out if the FM won’t follow the “very strong guidance” why on earth should the public.  

She’s basically going full Boris with the do as I say not as I do nonsense.

Even if there was stong evidence they work, they shouldn't be mandated in law at this point.

I can think of 3 occasions now where Sturgeon has failed to wear a mask in an indoor environment despite it being legally mandated or advised through guidance:

1) The funeral incident in late 2020
2) The Prince Phillip memorial service last month
3) The incident in question this weekend

It’s very clear that Sturgeon’s own personal feelings towards masks are in line with the majority of posters on this thread. She is effectively pandering to the simps through her public rhetoric on them. 

Point 1 was clearly an error that pretty much every single person has made.
So much so that not one other party leader called her out on it.
The other two are up for grabs though

3 hours ago, Donathan said:

I can think of 3 occasions now where Sturgeon has failed to wear a mask in an indoor environment despite it being legally mandated or advised through guidance:

1) The funeral incident in late 2020

2) The Prince Phillip memorial service last month

3) The incident in question this weekend

It’s very clear that Sturgeon’s own personal feelings towards masks are in line with the majority of posters on this thread. She is effectively pandering to the simps through her public rhetoric on them. 

34 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Point 1 was clearly an error that pretty much every single person has made.
So much so that not one other party leader called her out on it.
The other two are up for grabs though

There was also her cousins 40th birthday party.  I think it was last year.

10 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

According to some snp cult members on twitter that the entire thing is photoshopped :lol: 

Predictably @welshbairn has leapt to her defence by repeating the “briefly” line the SNP statement put out.

It’s similar to someone else in a  leadership position being rightly vilified for “briefly” attending an illegal gathering but the fanatics on either side can’t see their own hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

Predictably @welshbairn has leapt to her defence by repeating the “briefly” line the SNP statement put out.

It’s similar to someone else in a  leadership position being rightly vilified for “briefly” attending an illegal gathering but the fanatics on either side can’t see their own hypocrisy.

Welshy is a completely subserviant, wet wipe of a simp. Literally the worst type of person.

Best pitied, yet ultimately ignored.

35 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:
1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:
Welshy is a completely subserviant, wet wipe of a simp. Literally the worst type of person.

Liked by Dawson Park Boy. And Welshy is a wet wipe simp? Oooft.

I'm not really sure what your point is tbh. Are you simping Welshy? If so, that's defo Oooft worthy.

You seem to be struggling with the ignoring bit, and just a tad obsessed. :eek:

5 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

^^^ Dribbling Simp

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

5 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm not really sure what your point is tbh. Are you simping Welshy? If so, that's defo Oooft worthy.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You seem to be struggling with the ignoring bit, and just a tad obsessed. :eek:

You seem to be struggling with your tear-drenched 'resignation' from this thread too. 

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

You seem to be struggling with your tear-drenched 'resignation' from this thread too. 

You've moved a long way from praising the Chinese for truncheoning people in the face for breaking curfew or not wearing a mask, and welding them indoors. Congratulations.