Coronavirus (COVID-19)

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m sure the NHS staff who were looking after cuntface Johnson were totally dedicated and professional.  That’s not to say that he didn’t get any extra attention.

We will probably never know.

There's no doubt he'll have received extra attention but his actual treatment would have been the same. 

I'd find it strange if the leader of any country didn't get fussed over a bit. 

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

There's no doubt he'll have received extra attention but his actual treatment would have been the same. 

I'd find it strange if the leader of any country didn't get fussed over a bit. 

I'm not totally convinced that NICE budgetary guidelines would have been fully enforced in his case. As you say, it's not a big deal.

Is there not some sort of return to work tomorrow in manufacturing and construction in Spain ?

Lets not forget amongst that Johnson is still a massive c**t.
Week 4 of lockdown here in Spain, looks like it will be until May 10th at the earliest. Good to see that it seems to be paying off here though, death and infection rate in a pattern of falling.
Government here were far too late in locking down, however, have been very strict with it since employed. I basically get out once a week to the shops, have to carry identification and if the police stop me further from my apartment than the nearest supermarket (or I cant provide evidence I'm out doing a weekly shop), I get a massive fine.

F*** me, scoring points over Johnston's care now.
It's a fair point Granda, and I've no doubt that Boris Johnson's broadcast was heartfelt and sincere.

However, we the UK public and especially those directly on the front line are now entitled to judge the ACTIONS and not the words of the Prime Minister and his colleagues. This Government, including the PM, were caught sleeping at the wheel and far too many people are dying as a result.

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not trying to change your mind. People who dwell on negative things all the time suck the life out of everyone and everything around them and I prefer to keep my distance and leave them to it.

It's possible to be horrified by what is happening and yet be able to see positive things in life:-
This morning's sunrise was amazing.
The morning chorus from the birds was even better.
It's great to see so many empty roads.
Supermarkets are full of people who are struggling to fathom out how to keep apart from each other but their hearts are in the right place and it's been a nice change to see people smiling at each other.
A village in England somewhere has the locals come outside at 6.30 each evening and moo like cows to keep their spirits up. Some streets have dances amongst residents.
As for not being able to see your mates or family? NONE of us are getting to see mates or families. Just get on with it. It'll be over soon enough.

The list is endless. You dwell on misery all you like but it's not for me. We'll all be dead soon enough. I'd rather spend my few precious years of life looking for the gold nuggets and appreciating those that I find.

This is probably the thickest post I've seen in all my years on here. Fair play if you're a parody poster.

Edited by Marshmallo

Anyone who thinks there aren't protocols for a critical risk to the PM, as ironic as they might be for this specific PM, needs to wisen up.

They wont be treated like any other plebs such as you or I, and nor should they.

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not trying to change your mind. People who dwell on negative things all the time suck the life out of everyone and everything around them and I prefer to keep my distance and leave them to it.

It's possible to be horrified by what is happening and yet be able to see positive things in life:-
This morning's sunrise was amazing.
The morning chorus from the birds was even better.
It's great to see so many empty roads.
Supermarkets are full of people who are struggling to fathom out how to keep apart from each other but their hearts are in the right place and it's been a nice change to see people smiling at each other.
A village in England somewhere has the locals come outside at 6.30 each evening and moo like cows to keep their spirits up. Some streets have dances amongst residents.
As for not being able to see your mates or family? NONE of us are getting to see mates or families. Just get on with it. It'll be over soon enough.

The list is endless. You dwell on misery all you like but it's not for me. We'll all be dead soon enough. I'd rather spend my few precious years of life looking for the gold nuggets and appreciating those that I find.

A genuine lol moment there.

Nice to see Oaky putting aside despair at the feckless youth and foolish scrounging adults who haven't achieved their own detached bungalows, since he started relying on government handouts. Allegedly.

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Was out on my run today and spotted down on the estuary just outside Tayport a bloke fishing.
Now he cant have been exercising.
I was wondering if he was part of an essential workers group.
Demand for flounders is clearly a problem for the main fleet at Peterhead.

Lucky bloke.  I caught myself wandering about the hoose doing fly casting motions with my arm earlier. 

All those troot swimming aboot and I cannae catch them. 

Anyone who thinks there aren't protocols for a critical risk to the PM, as ironic as they might be for this specific PM, needs to wisen up.

They wont be treated like any other plebs such as you or I, and nor should they.
If he was going to die, he would have died, it doesn't matter how shiny his bed was or how experienced the consultant was.

People from 2 different households away to asda in the same car. Other people bringing their partners, again, From other households, back to their houses. Family gatherings in gardens. All these c***s need a good fucking slap. [emoji35]