Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Checking If Boris is available for a babysitting gig.

Can just imagine him expecting to get off lightly when you return home to find him denying there was ever a kid to begin with.

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

I think i've posted 2 of his tweets; go take a f**k to yourself.

Alternatively, you could just take 2 seconds to find the article(s) he is referencing, and make your own mind up.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/23/oxford-university-covid-19-vaccine-trial-has-50-per-cent-chance/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8351369/amp/Oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-50-chance-success-professor-leading-project-warns.html

Happy to post right winger tweets because they support your arguments. Pipe doon Tommy Robinson.

12 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Imagine being this upset that a virus is going away

Quite the opposite, I haven’t seen family or friends in 3 months so am absolutely gasping for this to get better and the lockdown to end. Reputable evidence required though, not the words of a charlatan.

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Reputable evidence required though, not the words of a charlatan.

I agree.

Forget about Sikora, it's always a good idea to look in to what he says for yourself. Did you read any of the articles?

Edited by Todd_is_God

17 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
26 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:
Imagine being this upset that a virus is going away

Were you an achingly tedious c**t before Covid-19 became an issue or is this is new thing?

I've no idea who you are to accurately gauge if that should sting or not

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I agree.

Forget about Sikora, it's always a good idea to look in to what he says for yourself. Did you read any of the articles?

I wouldn’t trust anything he’s coming out with, so why would I search out what he’s referencing?

It was Daily Mail and Telegraph links you posted :lol:

I wouldn’t trust anything he’s coming out with, so why would I search out what he’s referencing?
It was Daily Mail and Telegraph links you posted [emoji38]
Just because right wing c***s report stuff doesn't mean there isn't a story there though.

Having enough volunteers for a trial was a factor in getting a vaccine quickly so it's weird that you dismiss things so immediately based only on source.

Open your mind up a wee bit.