Coronavirus (COVID-19)

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

10s or 100s of thousands may have died from this but we're all going to die if something isn't done about the climate and sustainability problems that we face.

I’m not sure we necessarily have to choose between tackling a virus and tackling climate change...

Edited by VladimirMooc

9 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Absolute scenes when, just like the Westminster Bridge claps and BLM protests, there is absolutely no impact on Covid-19 cases from people going out.

But what about all those 'wave' and grim reaper gifs?

13 minutes ago, Silvino Francisco said:

That daft bint Sturgeon should be ashamed of her pathetic face mask gimmick rule. Completely foolish approach as a means to say look at how we are doing things better (not) than the UK govt.

You sound like a nice guy. 

9 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Phew! The lifting of some restrictions coincides with the marching season. The lambeg-bin drum! The glory!

A wheely bin as a drum, cheered me up on a dreich sunday morning. 

The start of a new trend?

3 minutes ago, Silvino Francisco said:

A poll of an insignificant issue to most Scots on a tiny minority of the people posted by a biased shirtlifter is not public percerption son. 

Homophobia has no place in society and is not acceptable.  You're clearly only here to troll.  

Not welcome on this site.

Edited by Tynierose

15 minutes ago, Silvino Francisco said:

A poll of an insignificant issue to most Scots on a tiny minority of the people posted by a biased shirtlifter is not public percerption son. 

Aren’t you busy trying to get the Dundee United gig, Malky?

Edited by VladimirMooc

48 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was just continuing the ongoing conversation rather than replying to your specific post. You had been sharing your view, with me and others about the Monarchy.

My last post was about me paying involuntarily for the Windsors lifestyle and me paying voluntarily for my SNP subscription and Todd is God saying that they were the same.

#VladimirMooc said it much better than I when he replied to TiG -

Have you considered getting in touch with the Scottish Government, or even the WHO, with your well-informed scientific conclusions?

It’s quite clear from your posts that someone with a fine mind such as yours - one that is capable of undertaking public health analysis whilst quite clearly having literally no clue what he is talking about - needs to be at the heart of public health decision-making. 

Just now, Wee Willie said:

My last post was about me paying involuntarily for the Windsors lifestyle and me paying voluntarily for my SNP subscription and Todd is God saying that they were the same.

#VladimirMooc said it much better than I when he replied to TiG -

Have you considered getting in touch with the Scottish Government, or even the WHO, with your well-informed scientific conclusions?

It’s quite clear from your posts that someone with a fine mind such as yours - one that is capable of undertaking public health analysis whilst quite clearly having literally no clue what he is talking about - needs to be at the heart of public health decision-making. 

Yes Willie, I got that. I brought up Prince William and quoted your last post as a means of continuing an earlier part of a conversation, rather than go back to your specific post about the names used to refer to members of the family. I think you know that. I thought given your view you'd have something to say about him exercising his privilege.

Never mind, it wasn't important.

49 minutes ago, Silvino Francisco said:

Get this p***k to fook 

47 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Homophobia has no place in society and is not acceptable.  You're clearly only here to troll.  

Not welcome on this site.

No I was not on here to troll friend. I offered an old school opinion. Having just used the search through the site I see tons of as you would put 'homophobic' posts that have had of course not resulted in a ban. What he's done is to ban my account from posting under a so called warning whilst making it look like I'm still a member of the site before editing his post. It states on the regulations before joining that a user should receive numerous warning points before they are banned. Instead of allowing me to settle in I was banned after just one hour. Had a member expressed nationalist sentiments and used some sort of offensive term of course it would have been ignored. It appears any individual who goes against the deluded notioms of this sad site is banned by Mr Tynie and to wrong the 1985 British Open Champion of the Francisco family was a huge mistake fellow.

Just now, The Silver Fish said:

No I was not on here to troll friend. I offered an old school opinion. Having just used the search through the site I see tons of as you would put 'homophobic' posts that have had of course not resulted in a ban. What he's done is to ban my account from posting under a so called warning whilst making it look like I'm still a member of the site before editing his post. It states on the regulations before joining that a user should receive numerous warning points before they are banned. Instead of allowing me to settle in I was banned after just one hour. Had a member expressed nationalist sentiments and used some sort of offensive term of course it would have been ignored. It appears any individual who goes against the deluded notioms of this sad site is banned by Mr Tynie and to wrong the 1985 British Open Champion of the Francisco family was a huge mistake fellow.

Good news ban his alias aswell