Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Just to check

Mothers who don't work = "deserve no sympathy"

Parents who work = have had lives massively disrupted 

Is this correct?

:lol:

The post was written in very plain English - I didn't even use any big words or anything. If you can't comprehend what was written I'm afraid I'm not wasting my time breaking it down for you. 

Has the leader of any other country gone on television and pleaded with broadcasting companies to show a football match free to air to stop citizens breaching regulations?

Imagine Macron saying “I know how much the PSG-Marseille game means to you. But don’t pile onto a minibus to Luxembourg to get pissed up watching it. Please”.

What a weird country we are.

Has the leader of any other country gone on television and pleaded with broadcasting companies to show a football match free to air to stop citizens breaching regulations?

Imagine Macron saying “I know how much the PSG-Marseille game means to you. But don’t pile onto a minibus to Luxembourg to get pissed up watching it. Please”.

Haha on a side note, the city council in Marseille did ban PSG tops on the weekend of the champions league final to prevent any riots starting.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm getting bored of the three of them greenying each others posts and red dotting

Imagine posting stuff like this at 1am on a Friday morning because people are clicking coloured circles on a Scottish Football Forum.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
That's not what he said - and you know it.

1952270314_unnamed20(6).jpeg.f64243212cf4a3aea8f6f627e91d62f8.jpeg

This is all Masrhmallo has left after all the humiliations. Deliberately twisting what folk say then trying to score points over it. Another poster who has absolutely nothing to say, although it's for the best in his case since it will likely lead to further action from the moderating team.

Given you aren't denying respiratory disease or saying people shouldn't wear masks this is actually one of your better posts in recent months.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m putting this down to a “filler” morning for Marshy. No worries, m8. I’m sure the “killers” are on their way.

It's mad how that Falkirk09Bairn account always appears at the same time as he's posting. Purely coincidental, I'm sure. 

FTFY. As ever the rest of us look at the OF with bemusement.

My country right or wrong. The Old Firm and their bus hopping fans are part of Scotland, as much as us right thinking diddy fans.

Anyway, I see Liverpool are planning a week of remote teaching after half term as part of their measures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-54551207

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Anyway, I see Liverpool are planning a week of remote teaching after half term as part of their measures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-54551207

Are there any exceptions for "working parents who are finding themselves more than inconvenienced"?

1 minute ago, Big Fifer said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/call-for-circuit-breaker-lockdowns-during-every-school-holiday-c7ncqfkdg

"Circuit-breaker lockdowns should be planned for school holidays for the rest of the academic year, government scientific advisers believe."

Top trolling.

Unlucky teachers, no holidays ever.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, because we had a really Baltic September and early October likes. The flu's going through the roof!

Do we have a baltic September and October every year? Why does the annual cold and flu season kick off at that time regardless? Be extremely specific.

I'm getting bored of the three of them greenying each others posts and red dotting anyone who disagrees with them. It's a wee game they're playing and they probably don't believe a word of what they're arguing. 

A 'game' that you're evidently losing.

image.png.5326af5ad9ce06482be610786fb70f39.png

13 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/call-for-circuit-breaker-lockdowns-during-every-school-holiday-c7ncqfkdg

"Circuit-breaker lockdowns should be planned for school holidays for the rest of the academic year, government scientific advisers believe."

Top trolling.

Completely understandable that schooling is the top priority. If they would come out and say this explicitly then at least we would know where we stand.

That would be absolutely brutal for teachers who are not only going to work every day in environments with no distancing or masks, but are potentially going to have everything closed during their time off.

Edited by Marshmallo

I'm getting bored of the three of them greenying each others posts and red dotting anyone who disagrees with them. It's a wee game they're playing and they probably don't believe a word of what they're arguing. 

I linked to you, as requested, a comprehensive study that concluded that children are key to the spread of Covid-19. Judging by the fact you replied in a dismissive tone to that particular post in just 6 minutes it's clear you didn't even do me the courtesy of reading it.

If you're not interested in engaging with evidence you have asked to be provided then maybe you would feel more comfortable using this thread for puns or pictures of nurses instead. This website is a broad church.

I can assure you that taking time out of my day to educate the ignorant on this once proud forum is not merely a "wee game" and I take the post rating system very seriously.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Macron is suspected of having put pressure on the French league to call the league table and not restart because his Marseille side were still in an unlikely CL spot when pandemic stopped play so not really the best example to use tbqhwy.