Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Grocery stock - 862 lines OOS ,637 of them are now currently long term OOS
Fresh - 335 lines OOS, 78 long term

This fix is going to take a while.

Somebody mentioned over seas suppliers. One of ours has pulled the plug so that is our first hit for a while.

Stupid c***, that means his ship will sink.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Last time I was there I couldn't see hand gel anywhere, someone had probably nicked it. I'll be going in with bright pink marigolds and some 10 year old hand sanitiser I found in the garage, just in case. Maybe a dashing silk scarf around my face to set it off.

Those hormone pills must be kicking in.

28 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
50 minutes ago, 101 said:
I don't get why folk in non essential jobs are still going to their work by the end of this week we should all be locked in our houses for the next few months. As a precaution I got 2 crates of Tennent's.

That's daft, why not 20?

I didn't want to clear the shelf

Guest bernardblack
Was thinking earlier about what it would be like to be locked down in an era without the internet, streaming TV/music or gaming.

I was thinking it would the equivalent to a hangover when I was younger. Terrestrial tv and dvds you had already watched 1000 times

4 minutes ago, bernardblack said:
4 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I was thinking it would the equivalent to a hangover when I was younger. Terrestrial tv and wanking myself into a coma 

FTFY

Edited by alta-pete

7 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Was thinking earlier about what it would be like to be locked down in an era without the internet, streaming TV/music or gaming.

We used to do it once a week every Sunday in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Arthur Montford and Bob Crampsey at 1600 with Scotsport followed by Glen Michael at 1700 with Cartoon Cavalcade.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Over 70. That generation largely won't sit back and be patronised and ordered around by younger generations. They are fiercely independent and would rather take their chances and die in freedom than be imprisoned in their own houses.

Selfish Gammon will be shot on sight. Boris old man first.

Edited by dirty dingus

They were also truncheoning people in the face for breaking quarantine; while practically every old boomer over here is already stating that they’re fine, they’re fitter than everyone else and won’t self isolate when they are eventually told to do so.
We’re going to need more truncheons IMO.

Im not sure why you think im advocating for truncheons.

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And a special mention to those over 70. That generation largely won't sit back and be patronised and ordered around by younger generations. They are fiercely independent and would rather take their chances and die bed blocking in ICU.

FTFY

What’s so amazing about getting pished in a pub? Can you not leave it for a few weeks?
As bad as the idiots in Tenerife.
I don’t know how bad it needs to get before people realise they need to change for a while. I’m glad I don’t stay in a city centre.
Calm doon.

Do you not get exhausted from constantly being on a rage all the time?

Folk are not being told to stay in. The pubs and restaurants have to stay open for their livelihoods, and those of their staff.