Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

He's must be shitting himself over this.

Imagine being the PM that finally broke England, not even two world wars and losing in the 1990 World Cup semi finals managed that.

Its not a good look and the gammonrati are foaming at the mouth on twitter 

That they consider what is most important to them before blindly casting their vote.
If they are happy to accept any and all SNP failings in the hope that independence may come at some point in the distant future, then by all means vote for them.
But don't get all precious and go into full blown defence mode when people point them out.
Do you seriously think that many non Indy supporters vote SNP ?

You are pissed because folk will vote SNP in the same overwhelming numbers because you don't agree with their handling of a global pandemic that is hee haw to do with politics. Oh and by the way the SNP can't "deliver" independence that's up to the electorate of Scotland.

Hard as it is to take for you all this has done is increase NSs approval rating and seen support for Indy rise to new heights. If you are genuinely an Independence supporter that can only be a good thing.

The clown about to adopt her tier 4 approach will no doubt infuriate you even further but at the end of the day the SNP are by miles the only credible option in Scotland. Your constant SNPbad narrative on what is essentially a non political issue is tiresome in the extreme.

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

No. But I suggested that people consider what is most important to them.

I'm an independence supporter. But it's no longer my #1 priority.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Steven W said:
These measurements seem broadly in line with our tier 4.
Interesting to see if NS follows suit. Recent history would suggest she will (may wait a week or something)

So you said a bout an hour ago, two hours ago, three......

Happy to say it again if you want

28 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

This is the same patter that people use when the likes of Accies fans said Canning Out, and once more now it's Rice Out.

"Who'd do better?" Is the go to response when trying to defend the indefensible.

I reckon anyone who posted continually about how bad a manager is would have a view on who they’d like in their place.

Edited by Granny Danger

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

You are pissed because folk will vote SNP in the same overwhelming numbers because you don't agree with their handling of a global pandemic that is hee haw to do with politics. Oh and by the way the SNP can't "deliver" independence that's up to the electorate of Scotland.

Hard as it is to take for you all this has done is increase NSs approval rating and seen support for Indy rise to new heights. If you are genuinely an Independence supporter that can only be a good thing.

The clown about to adopt her tier 4 approach will no doubt infuriate you even further but at the end of the day the SNP are by miles the only credible option in Scotland. Your constant SNPbad narrative on what is essentially a non political issue is tiresome in the extreme.

It has everything to do with politics. Who do you think are making the decisions on how we tackle the pandemic? Why have the United States and England in particular made a rip roaring c**t of it?

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Head of the Education Union, I thought he was quite good.

As did I, but the anti-school discussion lot don’t seem to be enjoying his contribution as much...

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Clown from an English teaching union saying you could have half the pupils in class and the other half watching from home at the same time.

Utterly clueless.

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Also off topic but I'm absolutely in bits at DeeTillEhDeh getting a bit of traction on his The Three Stooges patter and immediately making it his avi. Great stuff.

Rather that than the Nicci Sturgeon fake nude he posted itt. 

23 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Clown from an English teaching union saying you could have half the pupils in class and the other half watching from home at the same time.

Utterly clueless.

This is a genuine question - why wouldn't this work? It sounds reasonable to me barring technology challenges or getting kids to engage when they're at home.