Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Oh like they are just annoyed about missing the gym and are labouring the mental health benefits in order to get them opened?

Some of them most likely, I assume that was what @John MacLean was suggesting.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, smpar said:

I didn’t realise the sheer volume of tin foil hat-wearing weirdos were out there.

I’m just assuming that the tracking chip mob are panicking that folk will now be able to trace their regular movements around local primary schools.

We are already tracked and listened to by our phones so that's barely an issue.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/invisible-ink-could-reveal-whether-kids-have-been-vaccinated/

This Gates project is a bit ominous though. It's Nazi IBM tattoos for the 21st century.

Edited by Detournement

Was meant to be this week we were told but its went radio silent.  I think they're doing the important people first I.e the surgeon's secretary Nancy that has never seen a patient in her life and of course Tam the car park attendant.
No rush but instead of doing it in a logical order they appear to have invited a free for all that their systems couldn't cope with.   Seeing as Its FV no real surprise.

We were supposed to get it today, but its been “cancelled until further notice” apparently management are getting theirs 1st.

4 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

We were supposed to get it today, but its been “cancelled until further notice” apparently management are getting theirs 1st.

Please tell me we’re not wasting vaccines on managers that aren’t directly treating people when they could be getting used for vulnerable people. 

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Some of them most likely, I assume that was what @John MacLean was suggesting.

Partly that. 

That and it is a convenient line to take when the individual is really just expressing an anti Lockdown/restrictions view. 

Oh and reading my original post again it reads a bit as if I'm suggesting that everyone is like that. I don't mean that at all. Just that some (not everyone) aren't really that concerned about the mental health implications of gyms being closed. 

This shite is exactly why it should be the army, fucking vaccinate c***s 24hrs a day 365, get the Louisa Jordan open all hours, get the ambulance staff, nightshift nurses etc all done through the night etc. 
I think that would be more of an option if it was a one shot. The two doses makes it an administrative nightmare for just firing it into everyone that shows up.

Imagine how many missed appointments there are going to be for round two etc....

Launch the vaccine out of artillery batteries.

Get the RAF to strafe towns and cities with the vaccine.

Commission the SAS to rappel down from black helicopters, smash through people’s windows and fire silenced vaccine darts into their eyeballs.

Commission the SAS to rappel down from black helicopters, smash through people’s windows and fire silenced vaccine darts into their eyeballs.
Call of Duty: Vac Ops

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Yes!!!! Fucking put it in little needle bullets and let the scots guards just launch it from guns. 

34 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Screenshot_20201208_121107.jpg

This isn’t a dig at you, but have seen this joke made a few times on Twitter and it’s not as clever as folk think it is. If there was some mental conspiracy then pretty sure the folk behind it would be smart enough to at least keep up the pretence the vaccination being to protect the vulnerable, and then move onto everyone else.

(there is no Bill Gates tracker style conspiracy, just to be clear!)

Whilst I understand why they group local authorities when deciding the Tier system, it is very flawed. I live near Girvan and they had a test centre set up there Mon-Fri last week. Over 1000 people were tested and there was only 1 positive case, yet they were in Tier 4. I know it would be more hassle but having twins/cities individually rated would be fairer 

9 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

This isn’t a dig at you, but have seen this joke made a few times on Twitter and it’s not as clever as folk think it is. If there was some mental conspiracy then pretty sure the folk behind it would be smart enough to at least keep up the pretence the vaccination being to protect the vulnerable, and then move onto everyone else.

(there is no Bill Gates tracker style conspiracy, just to be clear!)

I've linked to an article on the previous page that Gates is paying for tracker technology to be developed and rolled out in Africa so it's happening even if it's not a part of this.